The Civil War

Key (exceptions are present and obvious):
This=Story
This=Anger
This=Writing
This=Violent intent
(This)=Thought/Mental action
This=Passage of time/Transition

Order walks into the kitchen to grab a bottle of chocolate syrup, opens the fridge door, and notices it's missing.

Order: HEY! WHO TOOK MY CHOCOLATE SYRUP?!

Dis: *Looks up from his phone* I did. I took it, hid it, and you're never gonna find it. *Looks back down at phone*

Order slams the fridge closed.

Order: Dis, I'm trying not to get mad, but you are testing my patience...Where. *Grabs Dis* Is. *Summons a Gaster Blaster* My fucking. *Charges it up* Chocolate syrup?!

Dis: *Still looking at his phone* I gave it to Lotus.

Order calms down slightly.

Dis: Then he dumped it out.

Order's eye glows more intensely. He grabs Dis, and teleports to the main room, where everyone else is watching YouTube on their phones, while I'm asleep on the couch. Order throws Dis on the ground, catching everyone's attention and waking me up.

Order: Dis gave my chocolate syrup to Lotus, and Lotus dumped it out!

Various different replies fill the room, from cheers for Dis and Lotus, to cries of dismay. I sigh, knowing what this will entail.

Guys, I'm going to go talk with Helena on Discord for a bit. When I come back, the SBF better be intact...I didn't give up my humanity for a messy living space...

Order/Adam/Will: Dont worry!
Dis/Legend/Lotuz: We'll be fine!

I leave, and have a nice conversation with Helena on Discord.

Order: *Waits a few seconds after I leave* BOIS!! DIS AND LOTUS HAVE COMMITED A CRIME WORSE THAN DEATH!! THIS MEANS WAR!!!!

Dis: Dude, you're overreacting...

Will/Adam: YES GENERAL ORDER!!!

Dis: Yeah, not happening...

Order looks at Adam, and gestures at Dis.

Adam: *Throws a Paint Ball at Dis, painting his bones with different colors* Take that shit, Dis!

Lotus and Legend retaliate by attacking Adam. Lotus thrusts vines out of the ground, and goes to stab Adam with them. Legend summons his knives and throws them at Adam.

Will: *Destroys the vines with his claws, and blocks the knives with his suit* You, my friends...*Slithers out of his suit in his wires form, wrapping around Legend* ḣ̶͔͖Â̵͍̹̄v̵̱͍͠Ě̶̺̋ ̴̞̀f̶̠͋̓͜Ú̴̥̬̒c̷͈̠͌Ḳ̵̢̈́͛ė̷̫͜D̶͎͇͐ ̴̹̀̕u̴̳̐͗P̵̮̻̈́͑.

Dis rips Will off of Legend, growling.

Dis: If it's a war you want, IT’S A WAR YOU'LL GET!!

Dis and Legend teleport away, while Lotus dissappears into the ground.

Will turns to Order.

Will: Did we just start a Civil War with dad's three most powerful OCs?

Order: Yep.

Will: And this was a good idea because...?

Order: *Smirks* Because we have a conduit!

Adam: DUDE! Yes, I'm a conduit, but I'm also a conduit of PAINT!! Literally one of the least threatening things ever! And they've got Legend, who can create almost anything!! And Lotus, who can make plants appear out of nowhere!! How are we gonna stand a chance against them?!?!