Human Skelefamily Shitpost

Legend walked in on Anubis standing in front of the Skelefamily with his tablet out.

Legend: Uh...what are you doing?

He looked up at Legend, smiling.

Well, earlier today Ganxer posted a picture of what Jinx would look like if he was human, so I decided to do that with my Skeletons, too!

Before Legend could say anything else, Anubis pushed a button on his tablet. A bright light filled the room, and in the place of the original Skelefamily were now human versions of them.

 A bright light filled the room, and in the place of the original Skelefamily were now human versions of them

Legend: Where did their hoods go?

Ah, yes, I wanted to show all of their features without anything getting in the way!

Legend: Gacha Club hoods are weird, huh?

Ugh, so weird, yes...

The Skelefamily poked at their new skin, tugged at their new hair, and laughed at how stupid they looked. After about five minutes, Anubis clicked another button on his tablet and they turned back to normal.

Disagreement: Aww, I liked being fleshy...*Pouts*

Don't worry, those forms have been saved to your Character Data. You can switch back and forth whenever you want.

Disagreement: Yay!

Now, if you'll excuse me, *Makes tablet disappear* I'm going to sleep now.

Anubis flopped onto the couch and fell asleep.