Legend's Daily Life

7:30 AM

Legend wakes up to the sound of Telum and Disagreement doing some random thing. He gets dressed and prepares to make everyone breakfast.

8:00 AM

Legend makes pancakes for everyone to eat for breakfast. Legend dances to an Imagine Dragons song while making the pancakes.

8:30 AM

Legend retreats to his room and watches YouTube on his phone. Has some light conversation with Sam in his head, but not much.

12:00 PM

Legend sits on his bed, thinking about what his life has become.

12:05 PM

Mirror tries to involve him in his schemes. Legend reminds himself to shout at Sam later.

3:00 PM

Legend locks his door and activates the soundproof barriers. He turns on the floodlights so that nobody with any particular...abilities can observe him, and pulls out his phone. Opening the camera app, he scans the room looking for an anomaly, specifically a distorted human-shaped blob. He found it right next to him, and flicks the space right where the head would be.

Suddenly, a weird version of Legend appeared!

Sam: Ow! You know I hate it when you do that, asshole!

Legend: And you know I hate it when you do things without my permission!

Sam: Oh come on! You wanted to do it, too! You just needed a bit of...incentive.

Legend: Right...because taking over my body and shaking a suspicious-as-fuck guy's hand counts as "incentive".

The two stood there for a bit, staring at each other.

Legend: ...You're a piece of shit, you know that?

Sam: Oh yes, absolutely.

Sam disappears and Legend goes on with his day.

5:30 PM

Legend prepares dinner, and the kitchen speaker's change to Your New Boyfriend because Order walked into the kitchen. Legend shooed him out and continued dancing to Natural.

8:00 PM

Legend prepares to go to bed and turns off his lights. After a few minutes he turns to look in a dark corner of the room.

Legend: Telum, get out.

A small wisp of shadows disappears and the room is quiet. He then turns to another corner and pulls out a flashlight but doesn't turn it on.

Legend: That means you, too.

Another whisp of shadow flies out of the room through the window and Legend throws the flashlight in another corner of the room.

Mirror: Ow! What was that for?

Legend: For being a creepy stalker.

Mirror: Hmph...

Mirror disappears and Legend falls asleep.