Odd Behavior

Anubis was in his lab, experimenting with a new strain of Virus 35-A. He believed he'd finally made a breakthrough in his goals, and only needed a test subject. He looked around and saw his Mirror Tech.

(Hmm...another clone?)

He shook his head, remembering how that turned out last time. He wound up inserting a model of the Virus's genetic code into a machine, and watched as a simulation played out, showing the effects it would have on him.

In the simulation, he instantly died.

Okay then...I'm getting rid of this.

Anubis threw it in the incinerator, and watched as the sample was gone, reduced to atoms.

Suddenly, a knock on the door. Milo looked up from where he was laying and growled. Anubis walked over to the door, petting Milo as he passed. Milo purred, and fell back to sleep.

On the other side of the door was Thrash.

Thrash: Hello!

Ah, Thrash, hey. Whatcha need?

Thrash: I'm bored, and nobody wants to hang out with me.

Oh...go bother one of Ganxer's OCs then. I'm busy.

Thrash: But can't you make me a buddy? Someone to hang out with me?

Not my problem, sorry.

Anubis slammed the door closed, and went back to work, Milo curling up next to his chair.

Outside the house...

Thrash was sitting in the woods, leaning against a tree, cussing out Anubis in his mind. He suddenly heard a weird noise behind him, like a piece of fabric being ripped open. He turned around and saw Anubis...well, actually, was it? He was wearing a completely different outfit. He had a grey shirt on, black cape, weird crystal shoulder-pads, and a little top hat. Oh, and his skin was grey, his hair colors were inverted, and he was glitching everywhere. Seriously, his body looked like it was being torn a part with glitches.

As the fake Anubis slowly came back together, he injected himself with something on one of his more solid body parts. He made a glitchy scream and stopped glitching, falling to the ground. Thrash would've helped him, but he bot a bad feeling from this fake Anubis. Then the fake Anubis began standing up again, crushing the syringe and leaving no trace of its existence. When he spoke, it surprisingly wasn't glitchy, and had a slight British accent.

FA: Leave no sign of weakness...Rule number one.

Then the fake Anubis glitched away, this time with no tearing sound. Thrash questioned what he just saw, and got a text message on his phone.

Anubis: Sorry about how I acted earlier. I was just frustrated.

Thrash smiled inside, and texted back.

You're fine, don't worry.

He then got another message.

Anubis: If you really want a companion, you can come by now. I think I have a decent design down.

Thrash was so surprised that he didn't respond. He just ran back in excitement.

In Mirror's Glitch-Zone

Mirror fell to the ground, looking in his jacket at his three remaining syringes. He was running out.

Mirror: (I have enough for three more weeks...dammit.)

He opened up a little menu in the air in front of him. He looked at the calendar and marked the day he would run out. He'd have to plan better for this.

Mirror: (I need to raid him again...hopefully without him noticing.)

And then he looked at one of his many glitched portals that acted as cameras for the SBF. What he saw gave him an idea.

Mirror: Perhaps there is another way...this should be interesting.