Wait, You're Still Alive?

Will got up that morning from his recharge station, feeling energized, as he normally did. When Security Breach came out, Anubis installed those Recharge Stations from Security Breach in his and Benny's rooms. Will had to admit...they were a lot better than his old one. And they were color-coded, too! His was white with blue highlights, and Benny's was light green with darker green accents.

Wait, what was he doing again? Right, powering up. When he got out of the station, he got that weird itchy feeling he always gets when he's in his room. He hated it. The feeling covered his whole body and he couldn't do anything about it. He looked around and didn't find anything out of the ordinary, as he usually did. Eventually he gave up and walked out to go hang out with Benny...and maybe bother Angela for a bit.

When he left, something wriggled out of a hole in the top of his closet...a cute, teardrop-shaped creature. It shuffled across the floor to a pile of robotic parts in Will's room and moved some, revealing a hole in the floor. The creature squeezed into the hole, revealing that it lead into a tunnel, and followed a well-trodden path that lead all the way to another room. Legend's Room. It popped up out of the hole, which was underneath Legend's bed, and shuffled out from under said bed.

The creature knew Legend was not in his room at the time, as it had made this journey several times. Opening a drawer, it found Legend's stash of batteries, before grabbing a box and dragging it to its hiding spot in Will's room. It covered the tunnel and wriggled back into the hole in Will's closet with the batteries, just in time for Will to burst into the room.

"For the last time, Legend, I'M NOT STEALING YOUR FUCKING BATTERIES!!" He flopped onto his bed and the creature listened as he started to converse with his other voice.

"Maybe he thinks we did because of your obsession with your little 'creations'?"

Will sat up and stared at his desk, which was covered in moving statues of various animatronic characters. "Those things require Triple-A batteries. His batteries are Double-As. So it's not me stealing them."

The creature felt disgusted at the thought of Triple-A batteries. Those were its least favorite.

Will picked up another one of his creations, a tiny robot that looked like a chibi version of him, and turned it on. It looked around, before Will plugged one of his wires into it. Its eyes turned green and it started wriggling around.

"Will, come on! Put me down!"

Will set the thing down before stepping back into his recharge station. "Remember, Charlotte, don't fuck around with Telum, Liam, or Hellfire. Remember what happened last time?"

Charlotte nodded. "Yeah, yeah, whatever. Can I go now?"

Will closed the recharge station and shut down so the recharge could begin. Charlotte took that as a sign to go run around and bother people.

The creature curled up in its hole and fell asleep eating one of Legend's batteries.

Chibi Charlotte is now available to roleplay.