Legend's Surprise

Legend was currently wrapping a present for Narrator, since today was her birthday. Liam and Telum were busy doing other things, so he was able to do this one thing in peace. He chose a plain red wrapping paper, since that's what he had.

When he finished wrapping, he pulled out his latest creation from the oven: the Pan-Cake! It was a cake that looked like a bunch of pancakes stacked on top of one another, but in reality it was a cake with a syrup flavoring in the batter, carved to look like a stack of pancakes. He used a mixture of cake batter and pancake batter, being sure it was still a cake but with a pancake-ish consistency. Did it work that way? Fuck if he knew.

He grabbed a cakebox and put the cake in it, before knocking on Caretaker's door. Caretaker opened it tiredly, before noticing it was Legend. "Oh, hello brother! Everything alright?"

Legend nodded, before giving his brother a hug. "I'm headed out for the day and wanted to let you know so you didn't get worried."

Caretaker hugged back, before pulling away. "Alright...if that's all, I'm headed back to bed...too early for this shit..." He didn't even bother closing his door before he flopped back onto his bed and fell asleep. Legend chuckled at his brother's antics before walking out the door. He checked the time on his phone, popped a battery into his mouth, and walked off to find Narrator.