(LORE) Legend's Birthday

Legend sat in his bed, listening to the silence. Something was wrong, he could feel it. He looked over at his clock.

8: 00 AM

Legend: (Telum's usually up by now...)

He got up and changed into his normal clothes, quietly opening the door. He heard voices coming from the end of the hall, and summoned his knife. He was almost in the Main Room when someone touched his shoulder.

Legend grabbed the person's hand and threw them down the hall into the Main Room. They hit the wall, and fell to the ground.

Ow...

Legend: You know better than to scare me, asshole!

*Winded* Fair enough...

Legend walked into the main room, and was suddenly assaulted with noise.

Everyone: Happy Birthday!

Thorn/Steven: *Blow party streamers*

Lime: *Puts a hand on Legend's shoulder* Hey there, buddy! Happy Birthday!

The room was decorated with tons of party streamers, Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria posters (courtesy of Will), a stage with speakers, a table full of presents, and a giant present next to the table.

Legend: What the fuck-

I put a "Birthday Boy" hat on his head, and sat him in front of the stage. Will stepped up and shifted into his normal form.

Will: Hello there, birthday boy! I hope you're having a Faz-tastic day!

Lotus: Turn off your dumbass Fazbear Protocols!

Will: *Pushes a button under his arm* Hello there, birthday dumbass! Today's your birthday! Which means you get to hear me sing, since it's my specialty.

Legend: ...

Will took a deep breath, and began to sing.

(Imagine it's Will singing this)

Will took a bow and stepped off the stage. I stepped onto it and grabbed my microphone.

Thank you, Will, for that wonderful performance! Now, onto the part everyone has been waiting for: presents!

I walked over to the table and pick up the first present. It had a label that said From Helena. Legend opens it, and finds a box full of 10000000 batteries.

Legend: Uh...okay? I could always use more batteries.

I hand him the next one, which was from me. He unwrapped it, and found there was a box cutter inside.

Legend: The fuck is this supposed to be for?

You'll see in a minute.

I step back onto the stage, and summon my microphone again.

I was hoping there'd be more gifts than this, but Ganxer never answered my invite. So, this leaves the final gift!

I shoved Legend over to the box, and he unwrapped it. It was a large cardboard box that Legend would need to open with the box cutter.