Happy Halloween!

Anubis woke up, saw the calendar, and was immediately out if bed- er...off the couch.

WHOOOP! IT'S HALLOWEEN, BITCHES!!

Lime tiredly poked their head out of their bedroom door.

Lime: I was sleeping...

I didn't ask!

Legend and Caretaker also walked out of their rooms, finding Anubis and Lime arguing. Legend sipped his coffee, and Caretaker went started gathering ingredients for breakfast.

Legend: Damn, haven't seen him this excited in a while.

Caretaker: *Cracks the eggs* Really? I thought he was always like this.

Legend shrugged, before looking at Caretaker.

Legend: Things changed when you were in the Basement, buddy.

Caretaker: I could tell.

The brothers sat there for a few more minutes, Legend making the pancakes, while Caretaker made the eggs. Eventually, the other OCs woke up and migrated to the kitchen, grabbing food, drinks, and just talking in general.

Order managed to find the candy bowl, and dumped several bags of candy into it. He turned around to grab the bag of Kit-Kats, before seeing that Telum had beaten him to it. Order sat by the door, talking with his family, when the doorbell rang.

Order: Welp, guess the waves have begun!

He opened the door and saw...nothing. literally nobody was there. Eventually, he put two-and-two together and realised he'd been ding-dong ditched.

Order: Welp...I'm gonna say Jinx did this and be done with it.

He closed the door back up and sat down, eventually falling asleep. The rest of the OCs were eating breakfast and chatting, and all seemed right with the world.

In the Basement

Will Fox sat in his cell, bored out of his mind. Eventually, he looked up and noticed that there was a hole, slowly growing above him. Somebody was digging in!

He watched as a little witch hat appeared in view, before getting blocked by a force-field of some kind.

Vincent: (Would you look at that...? Someone's digging in!)

WF: (No shit.)

As Will Fox watched, Vincent kept talking in his head. Eventually, he got the brilliant idea to crawl out of the hole. But it was too small. So he just went back to sleep.

Back With Anubis and Co.

Anubis was sleeping on the couch again, when Telum woke him up.

Ugh...yes? I was sleeping...

Telum: The Basement's been breached. I've closed the hole.

Anubis, too tired to deal with it, just pat his head and gave him some  Kit-Kats, before rolling over and falling asleep again.

Telum went to put them with the rest of his stash, but when he got there, they were gone!

Telum: *Falls to his knees* NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!