Introducing Benny and Thrash!

OI!! EVERYONE GET IN HERE!

Everyone came running in, and soon enough every piece of furniture had somebody on it. Disagreement was in her Human form on the floor, and Will was hanging from the roof in his Wire form.

Will: Can we get this over with? I was charging...

Trust me, you're gonna like this. Also, Disagreement, why the hell are you human right now?

Disagreement: Because I like being this way!

Eh, fair enough. Anyways, I have gathered you all here to- wait, where's Hellfire?

Legend: I dunno. Probably drunk in a closet somewhere.

I guess...anyways, we have two new people joining us today! Please welcome our newest family members, BENNY THE BUNNY AND THRASH!!

Will: Wait, what?

I snapped my fingers, making two new people appear. One was a green Animatronic Bunny, and another was a weird giant bug.

Everyone, this is Benny and Thrash. Benny is the bunny, and Thrash is the fireant.

Benny: Hello there!

Thrash: *Bows* A pleasure to meet you all.

Will: Holy shit...

Will tried slithering away, but too late! Benny had caught sight of his wires.

Benny: WILL!!

Will, startled, fell off of the ceiling. Benny ran over to him and hugged him tightly. Will, of course, could do nothing about it.

Will: Benny...we talked about this-

Benny: *Continues hugging* But I've missed you! I told you not to go to that stupid new Fazbear location! *Stops hugging him, and looks up into his eyes* But you neeeeeeever listen, do you?

Will: ...

Well...that just happened. Anyways, Thrash, your room is next to Will's, and Benny will be staying in Will's room.

Will: What?

Benny: Yay!

Thrash: Alright.

Benny picked up Will and ran down a random hallway.

Will: OTHER WAY!!

Benny turned around and ran down the opposite hallway, with Thrash following them.

Legend: Well that just happened...guess Thorn has another OC to take care of.

Thorn: *Signs* What? Excuse me, but the agreement was children OCs.

Legend: She acts like a child, doesn't she?

Thorn: ...

Legend: Exactly. Welp, now I'm going to go deal with something really quick.

Legend left the room, which quickly emptied as everyone moved on with their day.

In Legend's Room

Legend finished laying out all the electronics, carefully forming a circle with them. When he was done, their screens all glowed blue and out popped pieces of Mirror from each item. They pieced themselves together to form Mirror, who was grinning widely.

Mirror: The time is almost at hand, Legend! Aren't you excited?

Legend: No...not really...

Mirror: What about Sam? Is he excited?

Legend: I don't know-

Legend's eyes turned white, and he also started grinning.

Legend: Ooh, you can bet I'm excited!

Mirror: Did you two set up the locks?

Legend: *Nods* Absolutely!

Mirror: Good...very good. The time is almost upon us! Also, get Hellfire out of that closet! Anubis is getting suspicious...

Legend's eyes went back to normal, and he sighed.

Legend: Yes sir...

Legend snapped his fingers, and Hellfire appeared passed out on the floor.

Legend: What if he tells everyone what happened?

Mirror: Everyone will say it was just a drunken fantasy.

Legend: Fair enough.

Mirror disassembled himself again, and went back into the devices. Legend teleported Hellfire into his room, and flopped onto his bed, falling asleep.

My Lab

I sat in front of my monitors, watching everything in Legend's Room go down.

Perfect. Everything's going according to plan. And Mirror doesn't even realise it...

BONUS: Next Chapter Hint