If My Some of My OCs Met A Karen

Human Will

Will was in the painting aisle, buying more cans of spray paint. Right as he picked out a specific color of red, a woman spoke to him.

Karen: Excuse me!

Will: Am I bothering you, ma'am?

Karen: Why did you dye your hair?

Will: Because I can? What's it to you?

Karen: People shouldn't dye their hair. It's not natural.

Will: Wow...lemme guess. Your name is Karen?

Karen: Yes it is.

Will: Listen...how about you just let me do my shopping, and I'll leave and hopefully never see you again, okay?

Karen: Wow, so rude.

Will: ...are you serious?

Karen: And why are you buying spray paint anyways? Gonna go tag a building or something?

Will: Yeah, I'm gonna tag the Nunya Businesses building!

Karen: I'm calling the cops!

Will: For what? I haven't done anything!

Manager: *Walks in* Is something wrong?

Will: Yes, actually-

Karen: This man harassed me while I was doing my shopping!

Will: Bruh...are you serious?

Manager: Oh, hey there Will. You doing okay?

Will: I was shopping for more paints, then this woman came and harassed me about my hair. Speaking of which, I couldn't find any of the greens.

Manager: We moved them down a couple aisles.

Meanwhile, Karen had been slowly edging past the Will and the manager, eventually walking to the exit.

Legend

Legend was buying some more painkillers, since his headaches had been getting worse lately.. Suddenly, a woman tapped him on the shoulder.

Karen: Excuse me, but could you please take off those gloves?

Legend: *Small static* Believe me, ma'am, you don't want that.

Karen: And could you not make that annoying sound with your voice?

Legend: Nope.

Karen: *Pulls out phone and starts recording*

Legend: *Stares at it for a moment as if in a trance, then shakes himself out of it* What are you doing?

Karen: Making sure you don't steal anything. Why else would you be wearing gloves?

Legend: *Sighs* Ma'am, I'd recommend turning off your phone- *Turns around with staticy Goop Face, knives floating in the air, and the gloves off revealing static covered hands* -b̷̧̊͛̈́e̴̡̝̔f̸̲̗͕̆̂̇̈́o̵̜͛͒r̸̺̟̜̭̂͝e̶͈͒̽̋ ̶̞̝̻̀̃y̷̫̦̽̔͘͜͠ở̷̪̟̥͉͛u̶̳̺̤̕͝ ̶̠̯̉m̸͇͈̑̏̇̔ă̶̜̖k̶̞͕̯̂͑̃̀é̷̡͚̹̌͘ ̵̭̩̋̀̀̒ṃ̷̢̼̈̈̽̌e̴̞͍̯͕͑̒̀͌ ̸̻̈́̈̊ḏ̸̥̦͇̆́̈̽o̴͍̯̕ ̸̣͛̽̓͒s̶̹͉̊ŏ̴͓͎̣̟̽m̷̺̘͛͘͝͠ę̷̩͎̯͋̀̀̐t̷̛̲̳̯́̓̓h̵̡̖̠̀͝î̴̝̼͙̪̕ň̶̞̠̱̻̐̔̊ḡ̶͔̿͒͠ ̴̫͔͊̒I̵̞̜̭͗̄̿͒ ̷̢̣̬̩̓̀r̷̰͇̞̿̀͜ȩ̸̡̾̈́̀̇g̷͚̰̩͆r̷͙̝̈́͂̀ḙ̵̪̩͋̐͘͝t̷̢̘͒͑̉͑.̴̨̟̪͌͛

The Karen ran away and got the manager. He checked the security feed, but the camera was constantly covered in static. Karen stormed out of the store, furious.

The Skelefamily

The Skelefamily were at the park, with Disagreement playing and Rogue acting like the big sister and keeping an eye on her. Order, Disorder, and their Swap counterparts were having a nice conversation. Then a scream came in the direction of Disagreement. Naturally, the Adults teleported over and saw everything was fine, much to their confusion.

Disorder: What is with the screaming? You look fine!

Karen: Your little monsters are making my little angel scared!

Karen's Daughter: *Perfectly fine*

Anarchy: Ma'am, are you using your child as an excuse to be racist?

Karen: No! Even if you're all scum, I wouldn't involve my child in anything involving monsters!

KC: *Playing with Disagreement*

Order: It looks like your child is fine, ma'am.

Karen: *Annoyed* If you don't mind, please leave this park.

Disorder: No can do.

Karen: Well why the heck not?

Anarchy: Because you don't have any right to talk to us that way.

Karen: Well I'm gonna-

O/D/A/C: Do what, Karen? There is no managers out here!

Karen: *Grabs child and storms out of the park*

Disagreement: Aww...we were having fun!

Steven and LA

Steven and LA were sitting in the park, waiting for Adam to come join him. Suddenly, a wild Karen appeared!

Karen: Excuse me, sir, but that's my bench!

Steven: *Signing* Actually, it's the park's bench.

Karen: What are you doing with your hands? Respond when I talk to you! And while you're at it, wipe that gunk off of yourself and get rid of that creepy doll! Guys aren't supposed to play with dolls!

LA: (Did she just-)

Steven: (I think she did.)

LA: Excuse you! I'm not a doll!

Karen: AHH!! WITCHCRAFT!! *Runs away*

Steven: (Well that went well.)

Liam

Liam was floating through the park, bored. Then he saw a Karen being rude to a guy on a bench.

Liam: (Ooh, karma's gonna bite ya, bitch.)

Late that night, while the Karen was peacefully sleeping in bed, Liam floated into her room, and entered her dreams. The next morning, Karen woke up covered in sweat, and with a slight fear of bunny slippers.

Hellfire

Hellfire sat in the Hotel, cleaning his shotgun. Husk had a bad hangover, so he had to man the front desk. Suddenly, a demon walked in with blonde hair, bright red eyes, and a sweater and jeans.

Karen: Excuse me, is this the Happy Hotel?

Hellfire: Yeah?

Karen: Could you tear down this building? It's hurting my eyes.

Hellfire: ...

Karen: Hello?

Hellfire: ...

Karen: I'm talking to you!

Hellfire: *Pumps shotgun*

Karen: Wow, nice toy! What are you gonna do, shoot me-

Hellfire: *Blows Karen's head off*

Charlie: *Walks in* Is something wrong? I heard gunfire- Dammit, Hellfire!