Another Escape

Bit rushed, sorry. Just wanted to get this out there so I can use Subject 2 more in this,

Anubis walked into his lab, went through the hidden door, and looked at Yveline, who was working with the Virus. "Yveline, Balthazar said he needed your help with something."

"Okay!" Yveline walked off to her room, leaving Anubis alone in the hidden lab. Anubis pulled out his Master Tablet and pushed a button, before a secret door slid open. Anubis walked in as the door behind him closed, staring at the thing within the tank before him.

Suddenly, he sneezed. "Someone's talking shit about me..." He then picked up the clipboard attached to Subject 2's Development Tank.

"Alright Subject 2, you're developing quite nicely. Pretty soon I can begin your learning regiment, and you'll be ready to go." He put the clipboard back and left the room, the door quickly sliding closed.

He was in the middle of lunch when his Master Tablet started sounding the alarm. "ALERT! SUBJECT HAS ESCAPED! ALERT! SUBJECT HAS ESCAPED!"

Anubis ran to his lab, the door automatically sliding open since the alarm was going off and he had his device. He got there just in time to see glass spread everywhere, and one of Mirror's Glitch Portals close.

"FUCK!" Anubis slammed his hand on the table, destroying it. That's when he noticed it.

There, on the floor next to the tank, was a small amount if dust...he never had dustnin his lab. He grabbed a cotton swab and took a sample, before putting it in an analytics machine and walking away.

Subject 2's POV

I sat in the small grove that the weird glitchy guy and giant moth had teleported me to. It was very peaceful. I was hardly paying attention to what they were saying, when I was drawn towards a tree behind me. I walked over to it and melted into it.

It felt nice, being inside the plant like this...almost peaceful. Nothing like that fucking tube. I felt the tree change around me as I imagined what a house might look like, and when I emerged it looked almost exactly as imagined. I don't remember much after that, my memory's a bit foggy, so I'll tell you what I do remember.

We were talking, the three of us, and suddenly the glitch guy asked the moth if my gender was even known to them. The moth said no, so the glitch guy asked me and I thought about it. I just grew a flower and handed it to him.

"So...your gender is flower?"

I nodded. And then the next thing I remember is them leaving, having a little adventure with a nice dragon-deer person (Who is a guardian of the forest, my favorite thing!) Then I woke up. The end!

No POV

Alex sat in front of Subject 2. "...That was the worst campfire story I've ever heard."

They were both sitting at Alex's Camp hanging out, since they were both bored and decided to hang out. Alex was staring at the grass where Subject 2's words sat just seconds before, indented by the grass.

The grass shifted into more words. "I've been practicing speaking for real, but I'm not very good at it, so...yeah. Not doing that anytime soon."

Alex smiled. "At least I'm not the only outcast anymore!" Then she frowned. "So...what's your name?"

The grass shifted again. "Orchid. I saw it in a book at Helena's house through the window."

Alex nodded before looking at Mr. Bunny. "Mr. Bunny wants to know if we can do this at your place next time."

Orchid nodded. "Absolutely! That would be fantastic."

Alex smiled before waving goodbye and running into her tent.

Orchid smiled before reappearing back in their grove in the middle of the forest. What a nice day...