(LORE) Special Delivery!

Legend walked out into the SBF, walking towards Ganxer's house. His dad was having him deliver a package to Ganxer, and it was oddly light. He thought he saw a shadow fly by him at one point, but that was impossible. Shadows can't work that way!

Legend: (Then again...there are The Faded...)

Shaking the thought away, he continued on. When he got to the door, he knocked, hearing somebody run for the it.

Jinx: *Opens the door* What do you want?

Legend: Uh, my dad wanted to give this to Ganxer, but he's working on other things.

Jinx: *Takes box, drop-kicking it in the direction of Ganxer's room*

Legend: *Pulls out the real box* Yeah, it's fragile.

Benefit: *Walks up, takes it, and brings it to Ganxer's room*

Legend: Well, that's taken care of.

Legend started the long walk back home.

Meanwhile

I sat in my room, watching the security feed. Good. Ganxer now had her own Model she could replicate to help with her experiments. As I turn off the security monitor, Telum walks in with a second shadow following behind him.

Telum: You've got a visitor...

Thank you, Telum. Here, have a kit-kat.

Telum: *Grabs kit-kat, which is half his size* Yay! *Runs off singing the kit-kat jingle*

*Turns tomface the shadow* Hello, Ganxer . You wanted to have a meeting?