Civil War #2

Have an example of why Will would make an excellent commander in any army.

Will sat in his room, charging. He'd just finished cleaning off the paint and glitter from Lotus and Rue's prank, and was in a bad mood. Then again, isn't he usually? Suddenly, a wild Punne appeared! Punne crawled out of the vents and took Will's phone, right in front of him!

Will: Don't you fucking dare!

Punne: *Stares at Will, before going back into the vents with his phone*

Will: THAT'S IT!

Will stormed into Legend's room, kicking down the door. Naturally, Legend wasn't in there. So Will checked the next best place: The kitchen!

When he got there, Legend was dancing to his music while cooking everyone some grilled cheese sandwiches for lunch. Every few beats, he'd glitch slightly then go back to normal. When Legend was done, he put each sandwich on a plate and threw them threw different portals around the kitchen leading to the others. That way he wouldn't have to go find them individually. When he threw Will's threw the portal, he was surprised to hear Will's food-portal-exit open behind him.

When he turned around, Will was sitting at the table in his human form eating the sandwich.

Will: Man, you're sandwiches are amazing, you know that?

Legend: What do you want?

Will: *Takes another bite* Well you see, Punne stole my phone again.

Legend: Bullshit.

It was at that moment Punne fell out of the ceiling vent and landed in Legend's hair with Will's phone half eaten.

Legend: That was bad timing.

Will: Yeah, it really was.

Legend: ...

Will: ...

Punne: *Chewing on Will's phone*

Legend: ...you're declaring war, aren't you?

Will: Oh absolutely.

Legend: Same rules as always?

Will: Of course.

Legend: Alright. See ya in a few hours.

Will finished his sandwich, got up, and walked off. Legend popped a battery into his mouth and walked off as well. Telum just sat in the shadows above the fridge.

Telum: This'll be interesting. Right, Ganxer?

In the Main Room

Legend had just finished setting up the recruitment posters around the house, and had Adam, Lotus, and Thorn in front of him.

Legend: Welcome, everyone, to training!

Adam: Aren't we all combat experienced, though?

Legend: Yes, but this is a different type of training!

Thorn: ???

Lotus: Thorn asked what kind of training?

Legend: Strategies!

Adam: Okay...?

Legend made a whiteboard with a picture of the battlegrounds on it.