20

"Oh, so you all have had experience working with pro heroes?"asked Melissa enthusiastically

"Just training and going on patrol." said Uraraka, trying to be humble

"I got caught up in an incident, but all I did was evacuate people."

"That's still amazing!"

"For some reason, I ended up being in a TV commercial..."

"You can't do that normally. That's wonderful. How about you, Iris?"

Again with 'wonderful'. Is everyone linked or something?

"Oh, I actually took down an illegal weapon selling group in a shady ass building, but other than thta, it was just constant lectures from Best Jeanist. By we had some fun after though~"

"Wow, you are so lucky!"

"Tomorrow, we're planning on going to the pavilion where the Academy's exhibit is."

"I'm really looking forward to it!"

"Wait, Melissa, you said your last name is Shield, right?"

"That's right"

"Are you related to the scientist David Shield?!"

"Yup, he's my dad!"

"No fucking way! That's so cool! Your dad is a genius!" Melissa chuckled sheepishly.

"Oh Iris, your a fan of Mr Shield too?!" excited Deku busted in.

"Uh, you're kidding, right? He's like the hype in the tech world, why wouldn't I know?"

Two familiar sounding waiters handed Deku a drink.

"Thanks for waiting!"

"That voice...Kaminari! And Mineta!"

"What are you two doing?"

"They needed some temporary staff for the expo, so we applied." replied Kaminari

"We can go see the expo on our breaks, and we get paid. And maybe we can have wonderful meetings with the cute girls who are attending!" Mineta  and Kaminari take notice of Melissa and immediately fangirl like children, edging Midoriya into introducing them.

"Do they also go to UA?"

"That's right. We're going to be heroes." The boys threw poses in attempt to make themselves look cool.

"You guys look stupid, it's not helping~" mocked Iris.

"Oh come on, Iris!"

"What are you standing around talking for!? If you're going to take the money, then work harder!" Iiad runs into Kmainari and Mineta, knocking them over.

"Iida, you're here too?"

"I come from a family of heroes, so we received an invitation from I-Expo. But my family was busy, so I was the onky one who came."

Melissa loved seeing the enthusiasm from the students "Would you like me to show you around?"

"Would you!?"

"Sure!"

"Yay!"

A loud booming crash caught everyone's attention. Following the sound, everyone headed to the arena it was feom.

"Clear time, 33 seconds. Eighth place!" Kirishima's face was on the big screen when the announcer spoke.

"Kirishima?!"

"Is he also a classmate from UA?"

"Yes, he is."

The speakers announced the next challenger. Iris felt a very familiar, strong and angry aura.