❂ 040. the little things

•°. *FORCE BOUND.

lx.    THE LITTLE THINGS

❛                       things that i want, this happily ever after / you choke on your words but you swallow them faster

❛              things that i want, this happily ever after /
you choke on your words but you swallow them faster.

EMERGENCY CONTACT  // PTV

EMERGENCY CONTACT                 //                   PTV

"MEW."

Light meowing followed by the kneading of paws on her cheek woke the Padawan learner. Whining at her cat, she gently pushed him away as she snuggled back to sleep before he pounced on his owner.

Huffing at the impact, she rolled over. The cat sat impatiently by her head as she turned to face him. Narrowing her eyes, she grumbled, "I should've left you with Blaidd."

She pushed herself up, "You know I didn't sleep much — I had to sneak him back, remember grumps?" Pulling her cloak on, and ruffling her curls, her Padawan braid fell into place from where she had tucked it away. Lightly tugging on it, she smiled; the deep violet beads and golden wolf pendant contrasting against her white curls.

Glancing back at her bed, she rolled her eyes as her cat tucked himself into where she previously lay. Sighing, she scratched his head before placing a gentle kiss on his head. Momentarily stroking his fur, she commanded her lightsaber over to her as she neared her door, "I'll see you later, Mister."

Attaching her weapon to her belt, she entered the hallway. The bright light caused her to squint back as she hurriedly blinked her eyes. When violet hues finally relaxed, she could see her Master walking towards her. With his hands wound behind his back, he wore a concealed grin at the sight of his Padawan.

His smile only brightened more as he saw her Padawan braid proudly on show.

Grinning at him, Eisha pushed her hands into her pockets, "Hey, Master Plo."

"Hello, Little One," Bringing his hands forward, one tightly held her necklace and he presented it to her as he spoke, "You know, your crystal has far more Force energy surrounding it than I thought."