eleven.

Esme is not a child for crying over small things. Keep in mind she's been locked away for three years and is very sensitive. And we all know Draco is a tad overdramatic.

{Warning: Self Harm}

Esme glanced at herself in the mirror. Memories of yesterday filled her thoughts, and she blushed furiously as her eyes wandered along her petite frame. The right side of her body heated the moment she replayed the feeling of Mr. Malfoy's body pressing up against her. Her arms tingled, remembering the touch of his cold skin caressing her warm flesh. Then she moved her eyes back to her reflection in the mirror. Her chocolate brown hues were sparkling with lust. Her cheeks flushed from her own embarrassment of thinking about Scorpius's father. She had no clue why Mr.Malfoy decided to embark on spontaneous activity in the library.

Her heart swelled from the feeling of being in his arms when she fell asleep in the library. He had still come back to check on her, taking the longer route to her room. Was it terrible to say she wanted to spend more time around him? He was alluring her in. She wanted to learn about his likes and dislikes. She was eager to know about the things that would make him laugh- that way, she would feel the warmth in her heart again. She liked to see the twinkle in his eyes every time they found hers. He seemed mysterious in a way. Besides that, he was extremely intimidating. Mr.Malfoy was bold in his movements. He always knew the right things to say and how to speak. It was safe to say she was terrified of him. He was not a soft person indeed. She noticed that he never once showed his emotions. They were always hidden behind his hard mask. His features never faltered, not once.

With that, Esme decided to explore the narrow hallway her room was in. She assumed Mr.Malfoy was at work, which meant no one would catch her snooping around the manor. Quietly opening the door, her small fingers trembled against the knob holding on to it for support. As it opened, she leaned against the side of the doorway, eyes peering back and forth to see if anyone was there. It was silent, dead silent. She couldn't even hear the sound of piano playing faintly- like it usually did. She assumed the house- elf's were instructed to leave her alone, all but Nolly. Her eyes flashed to the room near the end of the hall by the large window. She assumed it was Scorpius based on how near it was to hers. 

Stepping forward Esme's foot glided against the cold marble floors, and she held back a yelp from how frozen the floor tiles were. Her foot lifted up off the ground before pressing back down onto the floor. Her body filled with chills, adrift of the cool breeze hit her skin, and she shivered, rubbing her arms soothingly to create some friction of heat. Continuing her investigation towards Scorpius's room, she tip-toed quickly before she finally approached the door. It was dark black, the knob of the door was silver, very much different from hers. Then she paused- he would have locked the door. Debating on turning around her fingers had their own plan, suddenly curling around the knob. Sucking a deep breath in, she turned it slightly, and it clicked open. 

She tumbled forward into the room, exhaling the large breath she was holding in.

Her eyes widened in shock. The room was massive.

In the middle of the room was a king-size bed. A navy blue comforter rested upon it, two pillows propped up at the top. The bed looked like it was done by a professional- made to absolute perfection. Not a single crease was shown on the cover. Her eyes followed to the end of the bed down to the floor. A small flush white carpet was sprawled out- It was the colour of  snow and fluffy. The rest of the floor in the room was covered by dark black tiles. The walls were painted navy blue, a large glass door stood in the farthest corner. She walked over, opening the balcony handles gasping at the sight. It was the exact same view of the gardens she had, except a large lounge area spread across a deck. Alongside the deck was a small firepit, surrounded by two couches. Her feet moved backwards- back inside the room. It was simple and elegant. Absolutely beautiful. There was two paintings on either side of the doorway. Bright white abstract art then extenuated to the darkness of the room. It held a faint smell of cigar and firewood. Breathing it in, she shut her eyes in comfort.