thank you.

Thank You So Much For Reading Ineffable.

I honestly never thought that I would write. Let alone finish a book. 

BUT because of all of YOU, I was able to, so thank you. 

The people that read this book deserve a big round of applause.

Honestly I would have never finished it without you readers.

 (I will come back to edit the first couple of chapters and make them all third person)

You all have motivated me, pushed me, and helped me strive to finish this, and I'll be forever grateful for that.

I was going to make this story a bit longer, but it was going to drag, and I didn't want to do that.

Therefore that is why it ends abruptly. It was sorta my plan all along.

I have no words. I'm extremely grateful and now sad that this book is over. I'm gotten so attached to the characters in the story.

Thank you for every vote, every comment.

They make me laugh so much. You have no clue the way they all light up my day.

I hope you will stick around for the other books I have planned and will soon write.

QUESTION: THOUGHTS ON THE ENDING?

If you have any other questions, comment them!

Please feel free to text me if you ever need anything or want someone to talk to. I'm here for you!

my insta is kgmalfoy

No words will explain the love I have for all of you. You have my heart.

I can't say thank you enough <3

I'm going to miss your comments. Yall are super funny.

Hope to see you in the next book loves, If you're up for it <3

Thank You Thank You Thank you

You guys are fantastic

That's a wrap on Ineffable

- k.