twenty-five.

{Warning: Mature Scenes}

Draco stared at her, waiting.

It was as if a clock was ticking, counting down the seconds until one of them would break. They were both stubborn, feeling more for each other than intended. That something so dark and cruel around the edges could feel sculpted into something that felt so beautifully right. Like he was a rope tugging her closer and closer until it recoiled around her, allowing her to give in- To him. Together they were a pair of magnetic forces, making their way into each other's souls and marking them. He was watching her intently, not breathing. His expression was held with such ferocity he could barely contain himself for a moment longer. And she. She was fueled by her desire for him, but there was fear.

Giving herself to him, was what she always yearned for. But now he was here, in her reach. If she walked away, he would let her. They would stray from each other's lives at a distance so close, yet so far. He would give it up. However, if she stayed- their walls would fall. It would diminish into the ground, taking the place of another power. One that would not separate them but instead bind them together. She was his possession, and he never intended to let her go. It was frightening just how much he had to resist her. Esme nervously gulped. This was her life. Her head was clear and full of clarity, and she knew that abandoning her emotions for him would never last long enough.

His lips smashed against hers, harshly and she gasped into his mouth, frozen for a split second. She could feel the hesitation on his lips as he paused, waiting for a reaction out of her. And then light met darkness As if they collided as one.

Esme kissed him back with power, challenging him with the same harshness he had used against her lips moments ago. Her hands travelled up his frame, working their way around his neck to bring him closer as his tall figure towered over her.

The sky was glistening with stars. Alleged in such magnificence that the world around them fell silent as their fire and ice had merged as one. His lips never left hers, slightly sucking down on her bottom lip, a quiet whimper escaped her mouth, and he smirked against her, wrapping his arms around her petite waist. They were complete opposites of each other, and it was all so alluring. They were driven by pain, and now taken by passion. The feeling of his lips continuously moving against hers had shut off her mind to the brink.

I'm not using you tonight.

I'm not going to use you tonight.

I want you so bad.

Draco continued to kiss her, his tongue finding its way into her mouth as she sighed, her fingers moving up now towards his luscious platinum hair. Her grip against him tightened, and she gasped as he gave her waist a slight squeeze. A rush of adrenaline circulated inside of her, and a surge of confidence boosted inside her veins. She pushed her body up against his, a shaky breath passing against his lips.

"Do you want this?" He pulled away, lips swollen as both their spit covered across each other's bright pink lips. His silver eyes were full of lust. Lust for her.

It made her stomach churn in excitement as she nodded. Her chest rose and fell, trying to catch her breath from their heated kiss. Draco's face grew tight from her wordless answer, and she took a step towards him, stumbling slightly. Luckily enough, on instinct, his hand caught her, pulling him into the familiarity and comfort of his arms. The scent of mint was the only thing she could smell, but she loved it. The feeling of his warm chest pressed against her cheek was familiar, and it made her feel safe.

He was safe.

"Say it; use your words."

Her mouth flew open, the words slipping from them effortlessly without any hesitation, "Yes, Draco". His face softened as his name emitted from her lips, only making her feel more confident.