thirteen.

{warning - abuse}

" I came back to see you."

Lies, fucking lies. She watched the way Scorpius's eyes flickered over to her. He didn't want to come to see her. It was an excuse. And she was already pissed off about what happened when he left two weeks ago. He visited for business, for his father. She knew that the moment he walked into the room. His blue eyes were vibrant and bright, his white skin was slightly pale but had more colour than usual. He deemed that his work was "very fun" and returned briefly for a "check up" before apparating away again tomorrow morning.

Esme kept her mouth shut as he pulled his lips away from her skin.

"Did I do something wrong?" he mumbled, returning to his actions.

Memories of Mr.Malfoy flashed in her mind. The feeling of his wand circling against her core, his cold and long fingers trailing up the inside of her thigh, and then just with one quick snap. The pure bliss she was experiencing vanished instantly. She wasn't mad at Nolly for bursting in on their little heated session. No, she was livid at Scorpius.

The entire time she at the manor, Scorpius had been treating her like an absolute fragile doll. He threw harsh words at her face, taking the back with the weakest apologies, never wanting to meet her eyes. He would leave for hours, only coming back to sleep in the bed beside her and with that plant wet, messy kisses along her collarbone and neck. She hated the feeling, each time closing her eyes to picture his father.

But now, as Scorpius sucked the skin on her neck harder, Mr.Malfoy's mysterious grey eyes would lurk into the depths of her brain, taking over her mind and sending her over the moon with euphoria. She pictured the way his soft rosy lips would feel against her skin. She would have been able to feel his lips on hers if it hadn't been for Scorpius's arrival. She imagined his warm breath, fanning across the side of her neck, his peppermint breath consuming her scenes as if it was the only smell she could obtain. She tried to feel the coldness of his fingers rubbing against her cheek but snapped her eyes open as Scorpius's rough ones were harshly handling her skin. She took a step in bed, pushing him away.

"I cant do this anymore Scorpius?"

"What can't you do?"

Anger flared inside of her. Was he really that stupid that he was blind to see how much she rigorously hated his actions? Could he not see she was completely and utterly out of love with him. Was he that oblivious to notice that she could not feel the same way? That she never would. Not ever again. She was a changed person who couldn't handle his harsh words and demanding attitude any longer.

She didn't want to be the girl who got pushed around by there boyfriend. She aspired to grow and become strong and independent again. Her brain recollected a flash of memories. All the recent times she spent with Mr.Malfoy. He was teaching her to step out of her comfort zone. To speak up when it was hard. To tell the truth, and not to fear it because it's better than facing a lie. She hadn't realized how much he had actually been helping her until now. Until she no longer desired to have a romantic relationship with Scorpius.

"Me and you Scorpius. This was never going to work and you knew that."

"It was working until you started acting like a bitch"

She sucked in a large breath, eyes widening at his harsh words. "Go to hell." she mumbled, turning away from him. She heard his breath in, a loud breath and then exhale. It reminded her of Mr.Malfoy. And then he spoke, his voice echoed around her room.

"Okay, Fine, Yes. I understand completely. We don't work anymore."

She blinked quickly, looking up at him, a puzzled expression spreading across her features. His voice was filled with pure confidence.