His Story...

-(2 Weeks Later)-

( (Y/N)'s POV )

"Hey you, you're not going anywhere." Aerith said, as she blocked my path down the stairs.

"Why? Did I forget to do something-,"

"You've been leaving around this time everyday for the past two weeks....what's going on?" she asked, glaring at me.

"What are you my mom?"

"Yes....I am your momma, now tell me where you going." I sighed and tried to think of an excuse to tell Aerith, but then suddenly she gasped out loud making me jump.

"Oh...My...Goodness...DON'T TELL ME YOUR SEEING A GIRL?!" I felt my face heat up and tried to hide it, but I knew Aerith was grinning at me.

For the past 2 weeks I've been meeting up with Tifa and we would just hang out with one another. I learned a lot about Tifa that shocked me, like how she knew how to make beer and drinks, and that she could fight better than I thought.

We would meet every time in the afternoon and I would make sure to take her home in the evening. Honestly I've always been happy with her around, when we would say our goodbyes I would already be counting the hours and minutes till I would see her again..

It was a weird feeling...not wanting to say goodbye...

"So what if I am, is there an-,"

"As your older sister, I am required to know whom she is."

"Oh now you're my sister-,"

"Shut up and just spill." I sighed as I tried to think about what to tell her about Tifa.

"She's nice, smart, a good fighter, a surprisingly good cook, she has a cute laugh, and she's beautiful too.." I stared at a picture on the wall as the memories of the past few weeks came to mind.

"BAHAHA! YOU'RE IN LOVE, MY LITTLE (Y/N) IS IN LOVE!"

"Oi, shut up!" I said covering her mouth. "I'm not in love! She's just...interesting that's all!" Aerith moved my hand from her mouth and rolled her eyes.

"Yeah..sure."

"I'm off then." I said, walking past her down the stairs.

"Have fun with your new girlfriend!"

"SHUT UP YOU IDIOT!" I yelled, Aerith burst out laughing again as I slammed the door shut.

"I LOVE YOU LITTLE BROTHER!" I looked up to see Aerith grinning at me at the balcony on top of her house.

"I LOVE YOU TOO MY STUPID SISTER!" Aerith frowned and started to throw anything she could grab at me.

"WOAH! OI,-"

I ran away and waved goodbye to Aerith as I made my way towards the town.

(Tifa's POV)

I looked around, waiting and hoping that (Y/N) would show up soon. I thought about what we could do today as I saw him walking towards me.

"Yo ho, hello there Ms.Lockhart." he said, with a bow.

"Well hello there Mr. (L/N), how are you today?"

"Somewhat irritated." he said, as he lifted his body back up.

"Oh? Did something happen?" I asked, as we started walking.

"Let's just say...I have an irritating sister."

"Ah...you mean Aerith?"

"Yes...her..."