Yellow Flowers...

-(3 Days Later)-

(Tifa's POV)

As I finished folding my shirts I glanced down at the heart plushie on my night stand. It's been three whole days since then, and not once have I bumped into (Y/N) at all. Barret was upset that we missed killing him but didn't want to give up that easily.

"Tifa!" I looked up to see Marlene walking up to me with a paper in her hand. "I wanted to buy some stuff to make something for my daddy, but I can't go by myself...can you come with me please?" Marlene asked, as I finished putting my shirts away.

"Sure I don't mind, just give me a few minutes though so I can get ready."

"Yay! Okay Tifa!"

Marlene smiled at me before leaving my room and walking down the steps. I grabbed a brush and started combing my hair, after a few minutes I made it nice and placed my brush back down. I was about to leave until I noticed the plushie on my nightstand.

I've never bumped into him anyway....what would make today so special.

I stared at it for a few seconds before grabbing it and running down the stairs. "You ready Marlene?" I asked, as I spotted her waiting for me.

"Yeps all ready!"

-(TIME SKIP)-

"D-Dang this is heavy!" I grumbled, as I hung on tightly to the five different stacked boxes I was carrying. We've traveled from Sector to Sector to grab what Marlene wanted. Currently we were in Sector 5 trying to buy flowers.

"Thanks again Tifa, I'm sure I can make daddy something with all these different things we got." Marlene looked down at her paper and made a turn towards an orphanage.

"Hello there, how can I help you?" a woman asked, as she noticed us walking towards the orphanage.

"Hi! I was just wondering if we could have some flowers?"

"Ah, we sadly don't have any but if you go down this pathway you'll find a girl who has plenty of flowers. I'm sure if you ask her for some, she'll give you some."

"Thank you ma'am!" Marlene replied, as we started walking down the pathway that she mentioned.

"Hm....why does this pathway look familiar?" Marlene asked, looking around. I looked around and also felt as if I've seen this place before....but when?

"Ah, look at all these flowers!" I looked around the boxes I was carrying and was amazed by the sight in front of me. Flowers of all colors and sizes were around the fields, there even was a small little waterfall that went to a lake on the sides.

"Huh, what're you two doing here?" I looked up and for some reason the boxes in my arms were lighter.

"(Y/N)-san!" Marlene smiled, as (Y/N) started walking towards us.

"(Y/N)-san?"

"O-Oh..uh....(Y/N) helped me the other day when I got uh...lost. But don't tell daddy! Please don't tell him Tifa!" Marlene begged, I sighed and looked up at (Y/N) before answering.

"I won't Marlene, but be more careful next time."

"Okay!"

"You still didn't answer my question, did you need something from me?"

"We need flowers, apparently there's a girl who lives here that we can ask for some?" Marlene said, looking around for another person.

"Ah Aerith, she's not here right now."

"Aerith? You mean the girl that saved Tifa?"

"Mhm that's her."

"OH! This is the place you took me and Tifa that day! How could I forget!?" Marlene shook her head, disappointed in herself while (Y/N) laughed.

"Anyways, if Aerith isn't here then we can just leave."

"But Tifa, I need those flowers. (Y/N), could we please have some flowers?"

"Hmm, I don't know about some flowers but," (Y/N) walked over to a batch of light yellow flowers and picked a few of them. "These I know Aerith wouldn't mind giving to anyone." he said, as he handed Marlene the flowers.

"Thank you (Y/N)-san!" Marlene said but then she noticed something and stood still.

"Something wrong?"

"Y-you have cuts on your hands.." I looked down and did notice some cuts and blood on his hands.

"Ah that's nothing, I was just doing some chores that Aerith had to do today. I just messed up with something, but I'm fine."

"No, we should get that checked." I placed down the boxes I was holding and walked over to (Y/N). "Does Aerith have any medicines or bandages available?"

"S-She does, it's right outside by the shed-but you don't have to-," but before he could finish I walked over to the shed and looked around. I then spotted a box with a big cross on it, I picked it up and opened it to find ointments and bandages. I grabbed one of the ointments and a few bandages and made my way back to (Y/N) and Marlene.

"H-Hey, I said you didn't have to-,"

"Shut up, you don't want those to get infected or you'll be in a hell lot of pain." I said, as I softly dabbed ointment on his hands. Then I grabbed the bandages and started wrapping it on his hands one by one.

"There, all done."

"Ha, thanks uh...Tifa." but when I looked at his side I noticed that he had bandages wrapped there as well.

"H-How's your wounds...from the other day?" I asked.

"All good, Aerith helped me out with that so I'm fine now. But still though..that's a lot of boxes you're carrying."

"It's fine, we're gonna head home anyways."

"I see, well thanks again and uh...head home safely."

"Y-Yeah..we will..." there was a long awkward silence as me and (Y/N) stared at one another for the longest time. I only then noticed how pretty his (E/C) eyes actually looked...

"Ahem ahem!" I broke out of my trance as Marlene pulled my shirt.

"Are you ready Tifa?"

"YES, uh..let's go." as I walked away I could've sworn I heard (Y/N) laugh. I stuck my hands in my pocket and felt something soft in there, I grabbed it out to see...

"AH, (Y/N)!" I turned back around and ran up to (Y/N).

"W-What now?"

"Here, the little girl who you saved the other day wanted me to give this to you."

"Oh, thank you. But....how were you gonna exactly meet me?" I blushed as he asked that question. Now that I think about it I've been walking around a lot for the past few days...hoping and waiting for him..

"I-I just kept looking out for you that's all. Take care mister (Y/N)." I said, as I quickly walked over to the boxes and picked them up.

"Stay safe you two!" (Y/N) said, as Marlene was waving goodbye. But before he was completely out of view, I glanced back to see that he was still watching us, he noticed me looking and smiled at me.

For some reason I couldn't help but smile back....

(END OF CHAPTER)

(This wasn't how this chapter was gonna go but it's still a good one to me :D but I hope y'all enjoyed it! Have an amazing rest of your day/evening!)