Operation Attack..

-(President Shinra's Office)-

"WHAT?!" The president yelled, as he slammed his fist on the table.

The guard before him trembled slightly as he repeated what he told him, "Kumika has-escaped...we tried to stop him but a prisoner got in the way-,"

"FIND HIM! FIND THE BASTARD AND MURDER HIM!"

"Y-yes sir!" The guard whimpered, as he ran out of the room. Commander Ishikawa was on the other side of the room, but unlike the President he wasn't angry or frighten.

"Why are you so calm right now?" The President glared at him.

"I mean-this was bound to happen...I raised-,"

"I DON'T GIVE A DAMN WHO RAISED HIM! HE KNOWS THE PLAN-THE MOMENT WORD GETS OUT IT'S GAME OVER!"

"My oh my, rather frightened at the moment are we?"

"SHUT YOUR ASS UP! I CAN ALWAYS ASK FOR YOU TO DIE WITH YOUR STUOID PUPIL!"

Commander Ishikawa sighed and glanced out the window beside him. He expected Kumika to try and escape...but he honestly didn't think he was going to make it...but then again he was prepared already for such a thing..

"He only escaped cause he got help and from what the guards who attacked him said, he got injured. Shot in the shoulder."

The President sighed, "Shot on the shoulder?" He then started to laugh, making him sound insane.

"You think that's a wound?! YOU THINK HE'LL DIE FROM A SIMPLE SHOT?!"

"Calm yourself President I'm not done explaining." The President stood still for a moment, clearing his throat before sitting back down.

"Right..excuse me.."

"Now then. Kumika is strong indeed, his body can handle most lain. However from the times I've been with him, this is his first time receiving a gun wound." The Commander smiled, "If anything his body is too weak for that. Plus he'll be suffering from blood loss as he goes to where he needs to go as well."

"But what if he makes it?"

"He drove with a Shinra vehicle, we just need to find where it is and send out soilders there."

The President rubbed his temples, "I'm sure he would know that Ishikawa. Considering that he's worked here for almost his whole life."

The commander grabbed something from his pocket, "If anything, to prepare for any possible escapes he may make I made sure to plant one of these on him." He then showed the President what he grabbed, a small green bot.

"This is a tracker. I managed to plant one on Kumika without him knowing. So he may get rid of the vehicle, but we would still be able to find him afterwards."

"PERFECT!" The President clapped his hands, "Now let's go-,"

"Hold on." The President glared at the Commander as he said that.

"Hold on?! For what?! We can catch him!"

"Yes...but you still want to kill that Tifa woman..right?"

"....Yes."

"Then let's use him. Let him become friends with them...give him a week or so. Then we shall attack, by then my group will be able to reproduce his posion and have more then enough to win the fight."

The President nodded, "I have three more request..actually..." he said as he sat back down in his chair.

"What is that?"