The One Thing She Lost....

-(5 Years Ago)-

(Tifa's POV)

I opened my eyes, as it began to rain around me I slowly stood up and looked around. All of the villagers were dead...their houses burnt to the ground. As I started walking I noticed bodies of Shinra soldiers also lying on the ground near villagers.

Shinra....a company that uses the planet's energy to use and create things came to our village awhile back to ask us to work for them. However our village chief said no and they later came back and attacked us. So I had to lead our villagers with...with...Cloud. I looked around finally realizing that Cloud was missing, he wasn't anywhere in my sight.

"Cloud! Cloud, where are you?!" I cried, running around trying to find him...hoping that he was alive. "Cloud! Cloud!" then I saw it...his buster sword in the ground and a body next to it...

I ran up to it and felt my heart instantly drop, there he was...laying there...bruised, cut, and bleeding. "N-No..." I whimpered, as I knelt down and brought moved Cloud's head on my lap.  "C-Cloud...please wake up...please.." I said, as tears started spilling out of my eyes.

"T-Tifa?" I looked down, and saw Cloud's eyes opened a little bit. He was breathing but very slowly..

"Cloud, thank goodness your alive...we need to get out of here and find-,"

"Tifa..." I stopped talking as Cloud grabbed my hand, and squeezed it as tight as he could. "I-I'm not gonna make it...hell I don't know how much longer I can keep my eyes open.." he said, looking up at me with defeated eyes.

"No...no you can't give up! I'll find someone to save you-and then we can help anyone who can-,"

"Tifa!" I stopped and noticed that Cloud was...crying. "I don't have enough time left Tifa...you're the only one left...." I shook my head, as his grip on my hand started to get less tighter. 

"You can't go! Please don't go!" I cried, as tears started pouring non-stop out of my eyes. "I=I love you too much to see you go! There's still so much we haven't done together, I-I don't want to be alone!" I cried, trying to wipe my tears away...but they wouldn't stop...they just kept coming..

"Tifa...look at me.." I slowly moved my hands away to see Cloud smiling at me, tears still spilling down his face. "I know that we had plans...I know that we had dreams...but now...it's over...I need you to promise me that you'll never give up and never look back at the past and keep moving forward to the future...without me.." I felt my heart start to shatter as he said that.

"B-But I can't...I need you Cloud..."

"No you don't....Tifa you're one of the strongest women I've ever met in my entire life. Even before I met you, you always impressed me....so yes I know you can do this...so please just promise me...you'll keep moving foward..no matter what happens...and you'll find someone else to love...and care about.." he said, I wiped my eyes again and took a deep breath before answering.

"O-Okay...I promise..." 

Cloud took a slow deep breath before saying, "Thank you Tifa....for making my life more greater then it ever was..." he smiled at me one last time, before his eye fluttered shut and his grip on my hand loosened and fell to the ground. "Cloud...Cloud! Cloud!" I cried, but no matter what I did his eyes never opened again...and his expression remained as the happy smile he had before closing his eyes...forever....

I cried in my hands, as the man that I loved more then anything in the world....was gone..

(END OF CHAPTER)

(This was sad for me to write ;-; but anyway I hope you guys read the next chapter! BYEE and have an amazing day!)