Operation: Tifa Rescue..

( (Y/N)'s POV )

"(Y/N) (L/N)..." the man said, as he glared at me.

"Look I know what you may think but,-"

"Cut the crap, you Shinra lackey! Your damn kind kidnapped Tifa!" He aimed his arm at me, which was actually a machine gun instead.

"Hold on a second..." we all glanced at Aerith who slowly made her way towards the man.

"Hey what the hell are you-,"

"You may think that just because (Y/N)'s with Shinra he's a terrible person. Well I wish for you to please get that thought out of your head." His eyes opened wide as Aerith continued. "He's very kind and understanding, and has always regretted all the bad things he's done....as well as allowing Tifa to get captured." she explained.

"Ha, like that's gonna make anything better girl-,"

"Look I'll make this short, I overheard the rumors about Tifa getting captured and have decied to come here to ask if you guys wanted to come with us to save her."

"Wait, how the hell do you know Tifa?"

"I....I met her awhile ago...she means a lot to me, and I don't plan on seeing her die anytime soon. So please, for Tifa's sake I'm asking for you to just trust me and help save her. Afterwards you can hate me all you want." The man stared at me, as if looking into my soul. 

He then placed his arm down and walked towards me, "If you hurt any of my comrades while we doing this, or I find out you lying...I will not hesitate to shoot and kill you." He growled.

I nodded and smiled at him, "Understood sir." He continued to glare at me as I made my way towards the exit.

"Now then...shall we go?"

-(TIME SKIP)-

"Damn it fucking stinks here." Barret said, as we started walking down in the sewers. 

Before going on our operation, Aerith had asked everyone who they were and they told us their names and that was all.

"Almost there, you'll only have to deal with the smell a little more longer." I said, helping Aerith walk over some pipes. 

"Hey uh, do you happen to know the person who captured Tifa?" Jessie asked.

"Yeah...His name is Kumika, a turk who works mostly undercover. I've only seen him twice since I've worked here."

"Jesus, the man shy or something?"

"Not sure, probably has something to do with the bosses orders for him." In all honesty, Kumika kinda freaked me out. Even though I've seen him only twice, the amount of bloodlust and anger you feel from just a glance at him could kill you...

Then all of a sudden I heard the sounds of gunshots coming down the hall. I held my hand out, making everyone stop where they were. 

"LET-ME-GO!!" I immediately recognized the voice as Tifa's.

I glanced down the corner and was shocked to see Tifa covered in cuts and bruises, and Kumika holding a knife with blood all over the tip of it.

"Oh shut up, the boss won't care if you have just a few bruises and cuts on ya." He then sliced Tifa across the face, leaving a scratch on her cheek. I felt my blood boiling at the sight of it.

"Well, well...looks like we have visitors already.." He turned towards where we were and smiled. "You can come out now, I know you're there!" He yelled.

Then slowly me, Aerith, Barret, and Jessie walked out from the corner and looked at him. I glanced at Tifa to see the shocked expression she had while looking at me.

"(Y/N)-kun? What're you doing with them, aren't you supposed to be helping me?" He asked, while playing with the knife in his hands.

"Sadly plans change, give Tifa to us or you'll pay the price." Then out of the blue, Kumika started to laugh...a laugh that you would hear a insane person laugh.

"Oh please, you act as if you can kill me." He said, still laughing.

"SHUT THE HELL UP!" Barret yelled, and before I could stop him he started shooting at Kumika. But in the blink of an eye, he dodged them all and ran towards us. 

"SHIT WATCH OUT!" I pushed Aerith out of the way and felt the knife stab me in the arm. 

"Oh ho, saving her cost you your arm...what a fool." I kicked Kumika away from me and backed away.

"Oi, go save Tifa I .can handle this dip-shit." Barret said, aiming his arm at Kumika. I glanced at Aerith who nodded, I took a deep breath and started making my way towards Tifa.

"Oh no you don't..." Kumika jumped towards me and was about to stab me...

"HEY KEEP YOUR EYES ON YOUR OPPONENT!" Barret cried, as he began shooting at Kumika making him back away. 

"TIFA!" I cried, as I wrapped my arms around her. 

"I....I thought you were gonna stay away from me.." she whispered, as I felt tears falling from her eyes. 

"I'm sorry, I..I shouldn't have said that. I thought it would be the right thing to do...to protect you....but I was wrong...I'm sorry." 

"It's okay..I'm just glad you're here." She said.

"SHIT WATCH OUT!" Barret yelled, I turned around to see Kumika rushing towards me, I grabbed my sword and quickly blocked his attack.

"Interesting, I didn't  think you would've blocked that." He grinned. I pushed him back and gripped my sword tighter.

"Shut up!" I ran to attack him but he surprisingly did a black flip to get away from me. Then something in his pocket began to ring, he pulled out a phone and answered it. His expression instantly changed to an irritated one. He threw the phone on the floor and glared at me.

"Lucky...you get to live another damn day." 

"Huh what the hell-," But before I could finish Kumika started running away from us, disappearing from out sight.

"YOU BASTARD GET BACK HERE!" Barret shouted, as he tried to shoot Kumika. But it was too late...Kumika was gone. I sighed and placed my sword back in my sheath before turning back to Tifa, who to my shock was still crying.

"I-I'm so happy....I'm so happy to see you again (Y/N)." She said, as tears fell down her face. I smiled and knelt down to her, and wiped the tears from her eyes. 

"Yeah....me too." 

(END OF CHAPTER)

(This chapter wasn't supposed to go like this...But I got lazy so eh :/ But thanks you guys for reading! It's like 12:00 in the damn morning, and I thought let's write a chap so I can fall asleep. And it worked, now I am ready to sleep 😑Anwaysss, have a good rest of your guy's day/evening!! Bye bye!)