Dream of Pain...

-(The Next Day)-

( (Y/N)'s POV )

"No...no.....no......no-," then with a loud clang, all the pieces of dominoes fell to the ground.

"HA HA HA! I WIN!" Rufus cried happily, as he grabbed the pudding cup on the table and began to eat it.

"Fuck man...."

"What in the hell is going on?" Reno walked over to us, glaring at a happy Rufus.

"We were just playing a game, and we bet on a pudding cup."

"Ah....."

"I bwet fou wilud wose Refo." Rufus said, with pudding stuffed in his mouth.

"Ugh, finish eating before you speak dumbass." Rufus glared at him and swallowed the pudding in his mouth.

"Whatever, meanie."

"HUH?!"

"Seriously you two...."

"Hm, what's going on here?" Tifa asked, as she walked down the stairs with Marlene.

"The two kids are gonna fight again."

"SO MEAN (Y/N)! I'M NOT A KID!"

"NEITHER AM I, IF ANYTHING THIS DUMBASS IS MORE OF A KID THEN ME!"

"NAH YOU ARE!"

"SHUT UP KID!"

"NO YOU SHUT UP!"

Me and Marlene shook our heads as Tifa handed Reno and Rufus a cup of coffee each.

"Well, why don't you two have some coffee to make yourselves feel better?" she said, they stared at their coffee cups for awhile before they started drinking it.

"Welp, me and Marlene are gonna go on a short walk. We'll be right back!"

"Have fun!" Rufus said, as Marlene hugged him, Reno, and me before leaving with Tifa.

"Hm, now that I think about it, Marlene's Barret's kid right?"

"Mhm."

"Well, does that make Tifa the mom or something?" I choked as he said that, making him concerned.

"I-I don't think so. NO I KNOW SO, SHE IS NOT MARLENE'S MOM. She's just uh-you know-MARLENE JUST TRUSTS HER! Yeah...yeah that's it!" there was a silence between us before Reno and Rufus bursted out laughing.

"W-WHAT?!"

"OH MAN, YOU'RE TOO OBVIOUS!"

"PFFT!"

I blushed and glared at them, "Shut up idiots!"

-(Somewhere Outside)-

(Tifa's POV)

"H-Huh?!" I asked, glancing down at Marlene.

"I said, what does (Y/N) mean to you?" she asked in a playful tone.

"W-Well he's uh...."

Different...

Loud and annoying...

Cheesy...

But he's kind and smart, and knows how to make anyone around him happier...

"He's someone that I can trust and hold on to...someone I know won't leave me on my own..." it took me a few seconds to realize that I said that out loud. I turned to Marlene who had a smirk on her face.

"Oooo, I see."

"N-N-NO TELLING ANYONE!" I cried, as she skipped ahead of me.

"Yes ma'am, I won't~"

But as I walked towards her I felt something suddenly hit me in the side. I looked down to see a small stick on my side. I slowly pulled it out, there was a bit of blood on it...and it had a weird smell...

Then just like that...everything went black.

-(Tifa's Dream)-

"Tifa....hey Tifa...."

I opened my eyes to the sound of a familiar voice...

"H-Huh?"

"Tifa you silly girl, it's me."

To my shock, as I looked up at the man in front of me, with a smile that I have grown to love so much....It felt like my heart was going to jump out of my chest.

"C-Cloud?!"

"Tifa....Tifa I-,"

But then in the blink of an eye the entire image of Cloud changed....blood all over him, tears in his eyes as he looked down at me.

"Tifa...don't go..." he then extended his hand out to me, his smile so alluring..

"Come with me....come and die with me..."

I reached out to him, and was about to grab his hand..

"TIFAA!"

Then someone's warm hand grabbed mine and turned me around, but then they were gone.

I glanced to my right and the person who saved me was now too far away for me to see...

"Tifa....don't go."

"WHO ARE YOU?!" I cried, but they didn't answer.

"You...are my everything..."

Next thing I knew, there was no one around me. Even Cloud disappeared...I was all alone in the dark..

"Tifa......Tifa.....TIFA!"

-(Back Into Reality)-

"TIFA, ARE YOU OKAY?! TIFA?!"

"M-Marlene?"

"OH THANK GOD, YOU JUST FAINTED AND I THOUGHT YOU-YOU-YOU DIED!"

"O-Oh, I'm sorry Marlene I just didn't get enough to eat....I guess I'm super hungry." I hugged her tightly as she started to cry on my shoulder.

I almost....grabbed his hand...

I almost grabbed Cloud's hand...and died..

But who saved me..

"You are my everything..."

They had such a...familiar voice...

"Then let's go home, I don't want you to faint like that again!" Marlene cried.

"A-Alright...let's go."

I then stood up and grabbed Marlene's hand, trying my hardest not to think about that weird illusion as we walked home.

(END OF CHAPTER)

(Sorry if it looked like I rushed this one guys! But thank you again for reading! Have a good rest of your day/evening!! Bye Bye!)