What I Want Pt.2

-(Somewhere outside)-

( (Y/N)'s POV )

I ran and scanned the area around me, sadly from what I could see Tifa was no where in sight. I even asked people I passed if they saw her but that got me no where.  

"Where are you..." I mumbled, walking past a group of children. The conversation I had with Rufus earlier just made it more complicated for me to know what exactly I want now...

I mean...being with Tifa always made me happy...and everything about her always puts a smile on my face.

"I honestly think that's kinda like love."

Love...

"Thanks again Tifa, you really helped me out!" I stopped and turned. Tifa was there smiling at an old man with bags of cabbage in his hands.

"Of course, don't feel afraid to ask me for help when you need it!" She smiled, waving goodbye to the old man as he walked into his home. She then turned around and spotted me, her eyes wide.

There was a long silence....

"Tifa..I-I wanted to talk to you...about something."

"Um...sure." she slowly made her way towards me, avoiding eye contact with me as much as possible. "Yes? What's up?" 

"I....what did you think of me?"

"H-Huh?"

"Like...when we first met?"

"W-Well," Tifa was silent for a minute, as she bit her thumb while thinking. "I thought you were weird...and kinda cocky. That you only saved others if it benefited you."

"Ah.." for some reason it hurt as she said that.

"But now," her face brightened, "I think you're kind and caring, someone who I can rely on, and just...a really special person." She stopped breathing for a few seconds as she must've realized what she said. Her face now scarlett, as she slowly looked at the ground.

"O-Oh...thanks." I muttered, trying to hide my expression from her.

"Is that all-you wanted to ask? If so I'm gonna-,"

"Wait!" I grabbed her hand just in time, stopping her in her tracks. 

"E-Eh?!?" Her flushed face now looking me straight in the eyes.

"Um-I-um....I realized something!"

"W-What?"

"T-That well...I..." I looked up at her now, her beautiful brown eyes sparkling with the sunset behind me. 

"That...you?"

Taking a deep breath and not understanding why I did it I pulled her closer to me. Then taking advantage of her shocked state I kissed her on the lips, enjoying the moment for as much as I could before breaking away.

"I love you.."

Tifa just stood there, I couldn't see her face because her bangs were covering them. After waiting a moment I brushed them aside and couldn't help but smile at her. Her eyes had sparkles in them as she looked up at me.

"You know...as much as I hated you at first....now to me your..everything I wanted." She grabbed my hand and squeezed it, "When Cloud died...a part of me died with him. I never thought...I'd fall in love again. Till I found you." She smiled.

"Ah, please Tifa this doesn't sound like you at all." I chuckled, placing my hand on the side of her cheek gently.

"Shut up before I kick you." She growled. I lifted her head up with my finger and kissed her again, but this time when we parted we were breathless. 

"So...you don't mind...being with me?" 

Tifa smiled and wrapped her arms around me, she of course was still red as a tomato. But there was confidence in her eyes now instead of worry.

"Of course I don't...." 

I smiled at her, never once thinking that I would ever get the chance to feel this happy in my life. This to me, was my starting line..

My starting line to a better and happier life...

(END OF CHAPTER)

(Heyooo again I'm sorry this took me so Long! I think imma try and air new chaps once a week for this book now! But yes, thanks for reading and I hope you'll read the next one! Bye bye!)