Unexpected Hero..

(Tifa's POV)

"Tifa, how much more farther?" Marlene asked, as we passed a group of people advertising perfumes. 

"We're almost there, just a few more minutes." I replied, as I checked the map Barret gave me. Sector five was the one sector that has the most trash surrounding it. Ever since the incident where a plate fell down on it, there's been rubble and trash everywhere. 

No one bothered to clean it, for it soon enough the area was filled with monsters in seconds. So fearing for their lives the people in the Sector 5 slums decided to leave things the way it was...broken and dirty.

"Tifa....those men look like their watching us.." I turned to where Marlene pointed and noticed the men she was talking about, and they were indeed watching us rather intensely...

"Come with me Marlene." I whispered, as I took her hand and started walking the other way. I glanced back and noticed the men were slowly following us, I was able to count at least 7 of them. I clenched my hand tighter on Marlene's hand and looked down at her. She glanced at me and nodded, then without a moment's hesitation we started to run.

"Don't let go of me Marlene!" I yelled, as I ran past trash and rubble blocking the way. 

I heard the men yelling in the back of us, their footsteps pounding on the dirt. I made a tight turn and instantly regretted it, for it was a dead end. I looked around and noticed a tiny spot big enough for Marlene to hide.

"Marlene, go hide in that spot over."

"B-but what about you Tifa!?" 

"I'll be fine, now hurry!" I cried, as I heard the men's footsteps getting louder and louder. Marlene hesitated but finally decided to listen to me and run to the spot I told her to hide. 

"Well, well, well what have we here?" I turned towards where me and Marlene came and saw all the men standing there.

"Hello, is there something I can do to help you gentlemen today?" I asked, trying not to glance at Marlene.

"Hehehe, actually there is. You're gonna come with us and hopefully help us out with find them Avalanche people you working with." My heart started beating faster as he said that. 

"I..I don't know what the hell your-," 

"Can it bitch, your coming with us whether you like it or not." Then all the men including the one who was speaking ran towards me with bats and knives, ready to attack. 

I dodged them all and punched two of them in the guts, but as I turned around one of them scratched me on the leg making a big bloody slash on my leg. Then as I tried to dodge another attack I ended up getting punched in the face, and slashed again on my arm. As the man who slashed my arm tried to hit me again I dodged him, but was sadly punched in the face by a man who I didn't even notice was there.

I fell to the ground, groaning in pain. I clenched my arm as the man who punched me grinned down at me.

"One last chance darling, you gonna come with us or-."

"Fuck you." I replied, spitting at him before he could finish. His expression immediately changed to one of pure anger, he kicked me down to the ground...his knife raised and ready to strike me...

But as he was about to strike, a man appeared...he had a sword and (H/C) hair that was shinning in the sunlight. 

"Who the hell are-," but before he could finish, the (H/C) haired man started beating the men who were attacking me..one by one until the only one left was the man in front of me. He must've feared for his life for he dropped his knife and ran away.

The (H/C) haired man watched him go before turning to me, but as he started walking closer.....before I closed my eyes...I could've sworn I saw a symbol that looked very familiar on his shoulder....the symbol of the Turks...

(END OF CHAPTER)

(HI guys, sorry this one too so long. School really loves to stress me the heck out I swear. But I hoped you enjoyed this chapter, I feel like I rushed this chapter a little tho 😐

But yea, hope y'all have an amazing day! Byeeee!!)