Beach Vacation

-(2 Days Later)-

( (Y/N)'s POV )

"Huh, a beach?" Reno asked, as he threw a piece of bread at Rufus.

"Yeps, there's one down at the end of the forest." Tori replied.

"Ooooo sounds like fun! Why don't we all go?!" Rufus cried, kicking Reno.

"Huh, we can't, we need to stay since Barret and Rude aren't here to protect the village.." I said, as me and Tifa handed out pancakes for everyone.

"Awww, can we go please?! It would be super fun, and maybe someone else can take the job for once!" Marlene cried, looking at me with begging eyes.

"Yes, please little brother!" Rufus said, standing beside Marlene with the same begging eyes as her.

"G-Geh-,"

"I don't mind, you guys deserve a break." Tori replied, making Marlene and Rufus grin happily.

"B-But Tori-,"

"I'll be FINE, I'll ask Red to stay back with me. Everyone else can go to the beach and relax for today."

"OOOoo beach!" Aerith cried happily, as she ran down the stairs.

"Well it's decided then, why don't you all get your stuff and we can head out." Tifa said.

"YAY!" Rufus, Marlene, and Red ran up the stairs as fast as they could.

"Oh lord....here we go..."

-(1 Hour Later)-

"CHHHEEEHOOO!"

"OI YOU BITCH MOVE OUT OF MY WAY!"

"HELLS NAH, I WAS HERE FIRST!"

"BOTH OF YOU, SHUT UP!"

"Hey Aerith what is that?"

"FUCKING RENO, SUCK MY-,"

"HEY HEY, NO BAD STUFF WHEN MARLENE'S HERE!"

"Rufus did you need help with-,"

"TESENG YOU IDIOT. DON'T SPOIL THE MAN!"

"SHUT UP, YES PLEASE TESENG I NEED HELP!"

"That's a seashell Marlene."

"Seashell..cool!"

"HOLY FUCK YOUR AN IDIOT!"

"SHUT YOUR ASS UP!"

What in the fuck....did I get myself into...

In short, we made it to the beach....hurrah...

"Tifa let's go!" I glanced at Tifa as she ran towards Marlene...with her bathing suit...

Damn...

"Oi (Y/N), you're drooling."

"WHAT!?" I wiped my mouth, but nothing was there. Rufus busted out laughing as I glared at him.

"MOVE TESENG, IMMA DO A CANNONBALL!"

"Oh shit, EVERYONE BACK AWAY!" Then before I could move, Reno splashed hard into the water, soaking me completely.

"NICEE MY TURN!" Rufus yelled, jumping in and landing right on top of Reno.

"YOU BITCH-," but before he could finish, Rufus splashed water on him.

"Yay!" Marlene, Aerith, and Tifa were the next three to jump inside.

"Hurry up you two bums!" Reno yelled.

I sighed and glanced at Teseng who had the same disappointed look as me. He then stretched for a few seconds before calmly walking into the water.

"AH BOORRING! JUMP IN LIKE A MAN!" Reno yelled.

"Ugh..." Teseng then backed up and was about to jump into the water, until he tripped on the sand and fell face forward into the water.

"HAHAHA!"

"PFFTTTT!"

"D-DUMBASS! HAHA!" Teseng glared at Rufus and grabbed Marlene's bucket, he then threw it at him, hitting him right in the middle of the head.

"Come on (Y/N)!" Tifa said, smiling at me.

I sighed and was about to jump until I heard someone speaking to me..

"Watch for the knife.....for the shot...that may cost the life...of what you fought for.."

I froze and turned around, but no one was there. I tried my best to look into the forest around me...but no one was there.

"(Y/N) hurry the hell up!"

"AH SHUT UP!" I yelled, taking one last glance back before running towards the ocean and jumping inside.

(END OF CHAPTER)

(Kinda short but I was on a time limit today ;-; But I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Have a good rest of your day/evening!! Bye Bye!)

-(Extra Chapter)-

(3rd Person POV)

"WHAT!? THEY WENT TO THE BEACH?!" Barret growled, as he and Rude walked in.

"Yeps." Red replied.

"WHAT IN THE HELL?! WITHOUT ME!"

"Honestly it's good that they went without you....you might've caused a scene or something. Possibly fight with Reno and ruin the mood....like a big baby.." Rude said, as Red and Tori tried to hold in their laughter.

"Fuck...you....man..." Barret growled, as he sat on a chair.

"Here," Rude then handed Barret a glass of milk, "hopefully some milk will calm you down, you poor big baby." he smiled.

Tori and Red could no longer hold in their laughter and bursted out laughing after that.

"Fuck life.....fuck me......fuck you Rude...."

"Mhm, you're welcome." Rude replied, still smiling.

Barret sighed, and took a sip of his milk, not knowing what better to do.

(XD I had to y'all.)