Birthday Surprise & Villain's...

-(1 Week Later)-

(Marlene's POV)

"Oi shut up she's coming!" Barret growled, as (Y/N)and Tifa walked into the house.

"H-Hm? Why're you all looking at us like that?" (Y/N) asked.

"U-Um Tifa! I actually need you for something real fast!" Then at the speed of light Jessie grabbed Tifa's hand and ran back out of the house. (Y/N) looked at me and I motioned for him to come to the table.

"We're planning a party for Tifa, since her birthday is coming up." I replied, making (Y/N)'s eyes open wide.

"R-Really?!"

"PLEASE, I was only told today, and her birthday is already next week." Rufus said.

"ANYWAYS," Barret said, placing a bunch of papers on the table, "These are things that we've already done for Tifa's past birthdays. But because of all we've been through, we wanted to make this birthday for her extra special."

"B-But how? She lives here...."

"That's where I come in!" I said, waving my hand happily. "I'll be keeping her company away from home, so that you guys can plan."

"Ah...I see-,"

"Also we all need to buy her presents, that's like...101 y'all." Rufus said, pointing at all of us.

"Oh shut the hell up, what were YOU even gonna buy her?"

"SOMETHING OKAY, shut up Reno!"

"You guys...."

"Well me, Teseng, and Barret can handle all the heavy work." Rude said, placing his cup of coffee down.

"Mhm, then me, Jessie, and Wedge can handle the food." Biggs said.

"Then I guess me, Rufus, Red, and Reno are just plain decorations, gift wraps, and little stuff here and there.." Reno and Rufus glared at one another after I said that.

"Yeps, that's accurate!" I replied.

"Hm? Where's Aerith?" (Y/N) asked looking around. I looked around too and noticed that Aerith wasn't here...how did I notice sooner?

"Ah, she said something about being too busy with the orphan kids? But she said she'll do what she can." Barret replied, making (Y/N) untense himself.

"Well, I think that we should get the decorations started, Marlene could you help (Y/N) get them from the attic?" my dad asked, I nodded and walked up the stairs with (Y/N) following behind me.

"U-Um...Marlene?"

"Hm?"

"D-Do you happen to know if Tifa has a favorite color?"

"Color....no can't say I don't. But I do have this!" I then ran to my room, and opened my drawer. I then grabbed one of my most favorite photographs and ran out to (Y/N) to show him.

"What's that?" he asked, as I showed it to him.

"It's Tifa." I smiled, as (Y/N)'s eyes opened wide.

In the picture was me and Tifa both wearing blue dresses. Mine was just a light blue one with small white circles around it. But Tifa's was much nicer than mine. Her's was a dark blue dress that went down to her knees, with a butterfly in the middle on her chest, a ribbon in the back of her, and white lace around the bottom and sides of the dress.

"This was during her birthday last year, when we celebrated. She loved that dress because it was the only thing she had that reminded her of home. But it's still at home since we left without packing...But anyways, she does look really good in blue-," but when I looked up at (Y/N) he didn't seem to be paying attention. He just kept staring at the picture in my hand.