Realization and Worries..

-(3 Days Later)-

(Tifa's POV)

"THAT'S WHY I TOLD YOU, KEEP IT IN THE DAMN SINK!"

"W-WELL YOU'RE THE ONE TELLING ME TO GIVE IT TO YOU!"

"HUH?! SINCE WHEN, I SAID KEEP IT IN THERE!"

"NOT!"

"DID!"

"NOT!"

"DID!"

I rolled my eyes as Reno and Barret threw cups at one another in the kitchen.

Apparently Reno was supposed to wash the dishes, but Barret put them all away dirty. Which now leads us to their argument of the week...

"Ah shut up already you two, always fighting." Rufus said, as he handed Teseng, and me some chocolate pudding.

"HUH?! YOU AND TESENG FIGHT EVERY FUCKING DA-," but before he could finish, Reno got hit in the head with a cup of pudding that was supposed to be Teseng's.

"SHUT THE HELL UP! WE DO NOT!"

"BITCH, YES YOU DO!"

"NOT EVEN!"

"YES EVEN!"

"My god, it's only eight in the morning guys.....shut up." I glanced at the stairs to see (Y/N) and Aerith walking towards us.

"(Y/N) you love me right?! You care about your big brother right?!" Rufus asked, as he ran towards him.

"Y-Yes........why?"

"THEN BEAT UP RENO! HE'S BEING MEAN TO YOUR BIG BROTHER!"

"EH, SHUT YOUR ASS UP!"

"Oh gods...I woke up to this huh?" Rude sat in the seat across from me, as (Y/N) tried to separate Reno and Rufus from one another.

"Sadly.." but as I turned to him I noticed Aerith with a sad expression on her face. She glanced at (Y/N) who glanced back at her immediately, she then walked outside so quietly you would only know she left if you saw her.

"Hold on Rufus, I'll beat Reno later." Then with that, he followed Aerith outside.

"H-HUH?! (Y/N) COME BACK!"

"OH HELLS NAH, GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE RUFUS!" Rufus then ran around the room with an angry Reno following behind him. But for some reason...I couldn't help but keep glancing back at the door where Aerith and (Y/N) left.

The way that (Y/N) looked at her as she glanced at him...

So full of care and love....as if she was the only thing that mattered...

"Your my memory that the stars makes me think of. I honestly couldn't ask for anyone better."

Then....what am I...

How can I be something he thinks about when he...

"Tifa...Tifa are you alright, you're spilling your pudding."

"H-HUH!?" I glanced down to see pudding all over my tank top.

"HA HA! Tifa did you take a shit on your shirt?!" Reno laughed. I glared at him and grabbed Rude's gun and threw it at his head, knocking him down to the ground.

"OOUUCHHH!" he cried.

"OOoooooo damn boy, you just got gun slapped." Rufus cackled.

"S-Shut up.." he groaned, as he rubbed his head.

Why am I thinking about this weird stuff....I'm such an idiot....

-(Somewhere Outside)-

( (Y/N)'s POV )

"Aerith wait!" I cried, as she stopped in her tracks. She turned back to me with tears in her eyes.

"O-Oh....hey there." she said, wiping her tears.

"What's wrong, I noticed you've been acting weird lately.." Aerith was silent before she sat down on a log next to us.

"M-M-My mother....I don't know what she's doing right now...or if she's hurt....sick...or worst kidnapped by Shinra for evidence." she then covered her face and started sobbing more tears than before.

I sat down next to her and wrapped my arms around her, "Aerith...your...your mom is strong. I'm sure she'll be fine, nothings gonna break that spirit of hers for sure." Aerith continued to sob as she hugged me tightly.

"I...I can't lose anyone I love again....or I'll shatter..."

"I know....don't worry....I'm here for you." she then continued to sob as I hugged her tightly, hoping and praying for her mother's safety.

Cause like her...if I were to lose someone else I loved again...

"I-I'm so happy....I'm so happy to see you again (Y/N)."

If I were to lose Tifa....and never get to see her smile again..

I would surely...

Die...

(END OF CHAPTER)

(Not me laughing at my own writing XD anyways I hope y'all have an amazing rest of your day/evening!! Bye Bye!)