Light of My Life...(FINAL CHAPTER)

The sound of the bullet echoed throughout the village..

Everything happening as if it were in slow motion..

(Y/N), Barret, and Red running towards Aerith. Reno, Rufus, Teseng and Rude grabbing heir weapons and aiming it at the President. The commander who had also grabbed a weapon and was aiming it at Marlene...

The bullet inches away from Aerith...but instea of striking her it hit someone else..

"Tch!" Kumika groaned, as he grabbed the bullet with his fingers. Stopping it in enough time, but now his fingers were bruised and battered. He then grabbed his gun as fast as he could and shot the Commander in the arm, stopping him from shooting Marlene.

"NOW!" He cried. Not even bothering to hesitate anymore, the gang ran towards them. Rufus and (Y/N) grabbing the President while the rest tried to get to the Commander. 

But the Commander threw Marlene, distracting everyone as he took Tifa away by dragging her away with his good arm. 

"(Y/N) go!" Rufus yelled at him. Pushing him away as he said, "I can handle my own father-but you need to save her!" Rufus said.

(Y/N) was hesitant for a moment but decided to go. But as he was running he noticed someone was following him, he turned to see Kumika right behind him.

"I'm sorry..but I wish to kill the Commander myself.." he said. (Y/N) nodded as Kumika caught up with him.

"Fine...I can tell you got a past with him."

"Ha..you bet I do." Kumika said, as they started running faster now. They stopped though as they finally found the Commander and Tifa.

"Damn it, fast runners are ya?" 

"Give her back! Right the hell now!" The commander didn't listen however, and started moving his hands around Tifa's body. 

"You know what needs to be done." He then gripped her waist tightly, making her flinch at the sudden tightness near her stomach. 

Kumika was about to tell something until (Y/N) stopped him, placing a hand out. He then slowly made his way towards the Commander, not taking his eyes off him as he was now right in front of him.

"Let her go.."

The commander smiled, releasing his grip on Tifa and throwing her away. Kumika then rushed by her side to make sure she was alright.

"Now then I suggest you-,"

"Eat it you bastard!" He then kicked the Commander as hard as he could, sending him backwards towards a tree. A loud cracking sound was heard as the Commander made contact with the tree. Falling to the ground in pain.

"Go Kumika!" (Y/N) yelled as he ran towards Tifa, "Finish him!" 

Kumika grabbed his own gun and ran towards the Commander. The moment he looked up Kumika was already in front of him, his gun pointing at his head. The commander stared at him for a moment before laughing to himself. 

"What a sight...the useless trash I raised..now aiming a gun at me." 

"Well, you did raise this useless trash right." he pushed the gun on the Commander's forehead, "Killing is all I can do anyway."

"Ha...true." 

"This is for my parents....for Zack..." he took a deep breath and shot the bullet. The bullet going straight through the Commander's head, splattering  mood everywhere.

"Kumika..." he turned to see Tifa and (Y/N), standing and waiting for him.

"Sorry...that was kinda..."