The Truth...

(Three Days Later)

(3rd Person POV)

"AUGH-KUMIKA HOW?!" Rufus yelled, as Kumika placed down his hand of cards. He won the game once the game had started..

"WHO DEALT?! YOU CAN'T DEAL AGAIN!"

"I DID BASTARD!" Reno stood up, "I DEAL GOOD! YOU'RE THE ONE THAT SUCKS!"

"U-Um...I don't need the-,"

"RENO YOU ASSHAT-YOU SUCK!"

"NO YOU!"

Kumika glanced at Red who just shrugged, pushing his winning towards him. Kumika was hesitant but took them as Rufus and Reno were pulling one another's collars.

In the last three days, everyone had started warming up to Kumika. Smiling and laughing with him as if he was with them for the longest time...

If anything Kumika couldn't have been happier with the way things are now. Especially now that he does t have to spend time with Aerith in secret anymore..

Aerith..

Kumika looked down at the table, clenching his fist. He told Aerith about her mom...and how she risked her life to save him..

But instead of getting mad at him, yelling and blaming him...she just cried. Cried in his arms, glad that he was able to make it, but sad to have lost the one who she thought of as a true mom..

"She's not gone...she just returned to the Earth."

That was what she told him while she had already cried herself out. Kumika didn't get what she meant but he liked the idea.

Instead of dying, you just simply return to the Earth..

It took Aerith the rest of the day to heal and understand the loss of her mother. But she was back to normal the next day, which was today. But Kumika would see her sometimes crying to herself. Telling herself to stay strong and don't give in.

That was enough for Kumika to know how strong she truly was.

"Good Morning!" Tifa said, as she walked down the stairs. She was rubbing her sromach as she made her way down the stairs.

Kumika learned that she was preganat with (Y/N)'s child. Apparently it's already been about a month already since they learned about it. The gender is still unknown, but Marlene and Aerith have been hoping for it to be a girl while (Y/N) and Rufus hoped it was a boy.

"Yo Tifa! Ya going somewhere?" 

"Mhm, just shopping with Marlene." She smiled. Aerith, (Y/N), and Marlene came down the stairs right after her. 

"Woah...you guys lost a lot to Kumika." (Y/N) sneered.

"SHUT UP!"

"HE JUST GOT LUCKY!"

Rufus and Reno glared at (Y/N) as Tifa and Marlene made their way towards the door.

"We'll be back then!" She said, opening the door.

"See ya!"

"Come back safely!"

"We will!" She then walked outside and closed the door gently behind her as soon as Marlene went out with her. Kumika finished grabbing his winnings just as Aerith and (Y/N) sat on the chairs Reno and Rufus left.

"Oh yeah (Y/N)," Aerith turned towards him, "did you at least come up with some names for the baby?" She asked. 

"Well...if it's a girl Tifa was gonna name it, then if it's a boy I was gonna name it."