Plan and Do...

(3rd Person POV)

Kumika sighed as he slammed his foot on the table in front of him, bored out of his mind. He glanced at the man in front of him, who was currently smoking at his desk.

"Oi, what the hell. I was having fun and then you called me here." Kumika growled, as he threw his knife on the table.

"Silence, you aren't supposed to kill them just yet. Give it more time..."

"But why? THEY WERE RIGHT THERE, READY TO BE KILLED!" The man behind the desk, Commander Ishikawa, glared at Kumika as he threw his cigarette away. 

"Because you lunatic, I have a feeling the presidents sons return will help us out."

"The brat? What the hell will he do? Help us out?!"

"No....something a little better." Commander Ishikawa sighed as he looked out of his window, looking down at the slums below.

"Soooo, what the hell are we supposed to do then?" Kumika asked, losing his patience.

 "Send troopers around the slums, get them worried and make them get a plan....then while they start planning we attack."

"What the fuck, then what's the point of the presidents son?" 

"He....I have the feeling he might be a key to this that's all. BUT cones j say or I'll have my guards shoot you." Kumika growled, and stood up from his seat making his way out of the room. Commander Ishikawa smiled as he left, and turned back to the view of Midgard. 

"I just wonder....how your son will handle this...." the commander whispered, glaring at the horizon. He then grabbed his box of cigarettes and lit another cig.

The smoke rising high up to the ceiling....

(END OF CHAPTER)

(The book reached 3k reads y'all ❤❤ I'm happy! Thank you guys for reading, and have an amazing rest of your day/evening! Bye bye!)