Little Bird..

-(The Next Day)-

(3rd Person POV)

"Took you forever."

"We was expecting it to happen sooner or later."

"Kinda obvious."

"That's good for you Tifa! Please take care of my stupid brother!"

"Wow...congrats."

"Finally!"

"....Cool."

"As your older brother I have to say I'm a tad dissapointed in how long it took you to realize this (Y/N)." 

"...."

Tifa sighed as everyone looked up at her and (Y/N) with smiles. They didn't want to keep their relationship a secret so they decided to tell everyone about it...

But their reactions...

"Who said it was gonna be Tifa who confessed? You owe me ten gil." Reno said, as he finished shuffling a deck of cards.

"Damn, I really thought it was gonna be her." Red sighed, handing him ten gil as he dealt out the cards.

"Are you all...serious right now?" (Y/N) asked, massaging his temples.

"What? Did you expect us to throw a party or something?" Reno asked, as he glanced at his hand.

"....Never mind."

"Its not like we won't accept it. You two are perfect for one another." Aerith smiled, making the two of them blush.

"Thanks Aerith.."

"But, if you ever, and I mean EVER,  hurt Tifa in anyway...Imma hunt for you." She glared.

"Y-Yes ma'am."

"Oh yeah, I just remembered something!" Rufus turned to face everyone, his face serious now. "Someone from the village said they noticed a weird person walking around the woods...from what they described it sounded as if they might work for Shinra."

Aerith squeezed her hands as she heard that. Could he be talking about...

"We can check tomorrow if there's anything." Tifa said, as she fixed her hair.

"Mhm, sounds like a plan."

"If it is a Shinra lackey," Barret slammed his fist on the table, "I say kill em the moment they're spotted."

"But if they aren't?"

Barret thought for a moment, "Well..we leave em. If they come and cause harm to the village later though we're gonna have to kill em." 

"Makes sense. For once I agree with this idiot." Reno said, pointing at Barret.

"Ya Ass-OUCH!" Reno stepped on Barret's foot, making him yelp in pain.

"Seriously you two, when do you ever not act like a bunch of stupid children?" Rufus asked, as he placed down his hand of cards.

"Ah fuck!"

"How the hell did you get that?!"

"You're a cheater Rufus."

"Mwahaha! Yes yes, give your gil to me~" Rufus smirked, as Red, Reno, and Barret handed their correct amount of gil to him.

"Aerith, are you alright?" Marlene asked, as she noticed how worried Aerith had gotten.

"Hm? Oh I'm fine Marlene." She smiled, clenching her hand harder. She then stood up and pretended to dust off something on her dress. When really all she could think about was...