Reassurance...

-(Two Days Later)-

(3rd Person POV)

"Oi..."

"It...it can't be.."

"How...there's no way..."

"Quiet you guys! Just give me a second!"

Rufus took a deep breath as he slowly grabbed the block. The wobbly Jenga tower in front of him shaking slightly as Reno, Barret, and Red stood around him 

"Come on..I ain't gonna loose."

As the four of them were playing their game, the other five stared at them with disappointment. Did they really have to do stuff like this everyday...?

"Idiots..."

"What's new around here? They're idiots through and through." (Y/N) scoffed.

"WE CAN HEAR YOU!" Reno yelled at him, but sadly it made Rufus jump. Causing him to grab a block and knock down the entire building..

"......Reno..." Rufus grabbed him and started shaking him. "BASTARD!"

"Huh-Oh shit the blocks-,"

"YOU SCARED ME ASSHOLE! NOW I LOST!"

"HUH!? YOU LOST CAUSE YOU'RE AND IDIOT!"

"Oi Rufus, just give up. You were bound to loose." Barret snickered.

"SHUT UP YOU HAMBURGER!"

Barret growled at the insult, "THE HELL YOU CALLING HAMBURGER?!"as Barret and the other two started to fight, Red slowly backed away and made his way towards the table with the other five.

"Why do you even bother staying near them?" (Y/N) asked, as Red sat near Tifa's foot. 

"For the gil.."

"Tifaaaa!" Everyone glanced to see Aerith running towards Tifa.

"Hm? Is something wrong Aerith?"

"If you don't mind~" she grinned, "Me and Marlene wanted to go shopping!" She smiled, as Marlene appeared behind her.

"Shopping?"

"Mhm! Me and Marlene wanna help you pick clothes for your baby!"

Marlene nodded, "We'll make sure to find all the cute stuffs!!"

"But...we still don't even know the gender-,"

"That doesn't mean we can't buy stuffs~" Aerith pouted. Tifa sighed and glanced at (Y/N) who just shrugged at her. 

"Fine...we can-,"

"YAY!"

Marlene grabbed Tifa's hand and started pulling her outside with Aerih close behind. Before she even got the chance to speak, the three of them went outside and closed the door behind them.

".....Women I tell you." Barret sighed.

"Then again, at least Aerith is back to her cheery mood~" Rufus smiled.

"True.." 

"Still though, I wonder what made her so sad." Reno said, as he picked up the last Jenga block.

"Yeah...I've never seen her that sad before."

(Y/N) too had wondered that. But he never figured it out. It seemed like after he and her had that talk a few days ago, she was avoiding him. But now she's happy again..

"Weird..."

-(Near the Back of the Village)-

"Yayy We got a heck a lot of clothes!" Marlene smiled, as she looked through one of the bags of clothes.