Tight Relationship...

-(Three Days Later)-

(Tifa's POV)

"OH SHUT THE HELL UP! LIKE YOU KNOW WHAT THE HELL I WANT!" Rufus cried, pouting at Teseng.

"No! Look Rufus I-,"

"NO, SHUT UP! UGH, I'M NOT IN THE MOOD TODAY TESENG!" Rufus then wrapped his arms around his chest, looking away from Teseng. 

"Rufus please-,"

"I'M GOING FOR A WALK! RED COME WITH ME....please." Rufus then glared at Teseng before stomping out of the house. Red then sighed before following him out soon after.

Basically, go back in the past a few minutes, Teseng and Rufus were discussing about some plans we could do. But, when Teseng had decided to do something due to Rufus's lack of skill with fighting, Rufus got furious and thus began their little fight.

"Now look what ya did." Reno said, as (Y/N) handed me and Reno a glass of water.

"I know...I'll go try talk some sense into him." Teseng then walked out of the house, closing the door softly behind him.

"Idiots, guess it happens to all of them." Reno sighed, as he took a sip of water.

"Now that I think about it, whenever Rufus would visit he and Teseng would always fight..." (Y/N) said, as he sat down.

"Hell yeah they do, like a married couple."

"Are they best friends? I mean....they seem like best friends anyway considering how that fight just went."

"Yep, they are. Rufus trusts no one more then Teseng, and Teseng trusts no one more then Rufus." 

"Ah....I wonder how they became such good friends."

"Why you suddenly so curious?" Reno placed his glass down and stared at me.

"Well, if I'm gonna be working with them....I wanna know more about them that's all." Reno stared at me for a few more seconds then scratched his forehead.

"From what I heard, when they first met they hated one another's guts. Arguing constantly about the right thing to do on missions, what to do next, how to handle issues, damn they basically argued about everything."

"Wow..." I said, imagining Teseng and Rufus fighting with one another everyday.

"But then one day, on a difficult mission, Teseng came back injured and beat up. Apparently he went on a mission and followed the plan Rufus said to do. He did succeed, but came back with a hella lot of injuries. Ever sense then, the two of them have been best buddies, arguing less and agreeing more."

"Sounds like a love story." Me and Reno turned to (Y/N), as he looked up at the ceiling thinking about something.

"What the hell, how does that remind you of a damn love story?" Reno asked.

 "Well....let me say it like this. Imagine Rufus as a loud and annoying girl, and Teseng the calm and collected hot dude."

"Oi hold on-," Reno stuttered, but (Y/N) continued on.

"Then like now most love stories go, the two of them hate one another right? Then for some reason, something happened between the two of them making them realize more about the other."

"Y-yeah but-," but again, Reno didn't get to speak.

"Then next thing you know, the girl ends up catching feels for the guy. Then the guy catches feels for the girl. They then confess their love after realizing how they truly feel and get married." Me and Reno stared at (Y/N) as he finished his explanation.