2. Who are you?

Divya Pov

Divya has this curiosity about this mystery person who visiting to her orphanage last week.

Everybody talking about this mystery person, compliment him like there is no tomorrow since last week. She and Sandya couldn't meet this mystery person last week as they start working part time job at Delicious cafe near their school after their school finish.

After Sandya and she comes back from their job, all her friends and her youngest brothers and sisters were chatting about this particular boy who visiting their orphanage with his grandmother today.

They telling how good he are in playing guitar, how smart he are teaching them everything in short period, how down to earth he are, how sweet his voice are and all how good he are.

'Really -_- !, who he are for them to praise him like that, but never praise her for anything. She also kind, sweet and always playing with them'. She thought. She telling about this gossip to Sandya and Sandya said no need to care about that as its is not a big matter to concern. At that time, she also agree with Sandya and didn't care much about that and just ignore their story and concentrate on her daily work.

Next day when she went to meet the mother in her cabin to disturb her. The Mother of orphanage Ms. Mary who like actual mother for her and Sandhya also compliment about this mystery boy by saying 'he is so humble, very responsibility and mature even been born to wealthy family and not like our Divya who is not caring for anything and always in playing attitude being 16 years old girl'.

From there, her nagging about her attitude start. ' Life is very serious Divya, you need change your attitude to face the world. World is scary and I'm scared of how you going to face this world alone when you become elder. Now I can only relief because Sandya is beside you but Sandya cannot be always with you Divya, She has her own life and you cannot be depend with her everytime'.

Listening to this, she become angry and said 'Sandya will be always with me and she will never be alone in this world as Sandya will beside her and she promised her that she will never leave her alone'. This didn't sit well in her mind and she didn't like about words that Sandya cannot always be with her as she has own life. She always thought Sandya always be there for her doesn't matter what and she couldn't accept about it.

Ms. Mary is very caring but very strict mother. She won't compliment others easily except they are really good. Divya never been compliment by mother but only get scolding for her immaturity and playfulness, even though mother sometimes compliment Sandya for her achievement in studious and her responsibility.

Her mother compliment makes her wanted to know about this boy because she kind of feeling annoying with everyone praising him and she didn't like about it.

For past 2 years, the mystery man already visiting her orphanage by 4 times and not even single time, she able to meet him. How can he always visit her orphanage when she is not in around?.

She doesn't know anything about him only know he is grandson of the founder. 'Maybe we doesn't have fate to meet', she thought.

For past 2 years, she always think about her mysterious man and her curiosity later change into crush as she always listen good things about him, How good man he are, what a good characters he had, how well he was raised and how lucky his wife going to be from everybody and he being liked by mother at first irked her but later she become happy listening about him.

She didn't said a word about her crush on her mystery man to Sandya because Sandya will scold her and worried about her.

Moreover, it's just crush and it can be disappear anytime. So, this time she become determined to meet him in his coming visit. He always visit orphanage 6 months once.

Now she is waiting for him to come. From morning she being very restless as today is the day he will come.

Today she didn't go to her part time job and ask Sandya to go alone as she said she not feeling well. Hearing this, at first Sandya shock as Divya won't stay anywhere if she not there so she really thought Divya is not feeling good and went to her part time job after asking her to take care and not playing around.

She become very nervous as time goes, she also doesn't know why she feel like that. It's not like she going to write a test or anything.

In afternoon, she heard one of younger brother, Ashid yelling that guest is arrive already. Listening to this, she become excited, finally she can meet her mystery crush. But she doesn't want introduce herself and meet face to face. So, she take decide to hide near the pillar and look at him. She smile to herself for this idea. She waiting for him in orphanage hall by hiding behind big pillar.

After around 5 minit waiting, she saw a lady around 60 years old and a boy around 20 years old coming to her side with her Mother. She couldn't saw their face clearly as they are far away and Divya has nearsightedness. When he comes close to her eye sight, she was awestruck with his handsome face.

She only heard about his character but no one ever told her about how handsome he are. There is no words could describe his handsomeness, he just look so beautiful to be real. His eyes is another world level, it's so gorgeous. His eyes is almond shape gray but from far at first it look as light blue but when we keep looking its is gray orbs.How can anyone look like this, he really so handsome with defined cheekbones, thick eyebrow and eye lashes, concrete jaw, broader shoulder, lean but masculine. He also very tall, if not wrong he could be 6'3. Wow, he even look more handsome with his dimple on his right cheek. His smile really beautiful and its suit for him. I hope he always keep smiling.

After saw him, she become sad as it's not possible for her to like him. He is different level, he is person who we can admire from far. She expect him to look normal and not look as Greek God. Now only, she understands why they saying he is very humble, sweet, kind and all that. Normally high class people with good look always arrogant.

After deep thinking, she decide to back off from this feeling as he will never look at her and like her is impossible. This thought saddening her, she run to her room with disappointed face.

Later, around 8pm she went to garden as the view of garden and dark sky is beautiful in night according to her.

While she brainwash her mind about forgetting this mystery man, her Mother seeing her come to her side and ask her what happen. Since it is rare for Divya look sad and sit alone. She is always think positive and be cheerful throughout the day even full day is bad day.

To her Mother question, she said " I like something but it is impossible for me to get, it is out of my reach. So, I have to give up on this because it's so gorgeous and priceless. I always never likes anything which is out of my hand and never meant to be mine. I always happy and grateful with everything I have, but this time I get to like without knowing it's value and the thought I couldn't get that forever makes me feel very sad mother. I shouldn't like this from the beginning itself".

After patiently listening to Divya, her Mother said " you can never give up without trying, how do you know that it's is impossible for you to get without trying?. My dear child, everything in this world is possible if you try really hard with passions".

Hearing her Mother words, she gets motivated and promise herself to not give up if she meet him again and will chase him until he accept her or if he already have someone else. She said thanks to her Mother and hug her.

Kindly please vote and comment your opinion in comment section after you read.