38. Pain

Author Pov

It's Friday, Arjun just came from  MHRA office. He look very frustrated and stress as MHRA haven't approved his medicine research for schizophrenia patient's.

He already received countless email of acceptances for volunteers but he couldn't proceed with because he still didn't get approval.

He just don't understand why they were taking longer period just to signed a single paper. People should be efficient with their work and not wasting their time also other people's times. This is very important things which could save many people from their struggles. He really look angry and irritates.

Arjun saw Divya at garden talking in phone with Sandya. Annie was sit at her lap and she were talking loudly complaining about Mr. Cameron. He is in no mood to talk. So, he just went to their room for taking warm bath to calming himself.

Sadhana came to Arjun's house to meet Arjun but he was in shower. Therefore, she wait for him in their room while sitting at their bed.

Divya also coming from garden while still in phone calls with Sandya. She was shocked to see Sadhana were lying in their bed while ogling Arjun's picture that she keep at side of bed.

After saw this, she quickly walked to Sadhana and snatched Arjun's photo from Sadhana's hand and asked her to go out from there. She then throw her phone which still in ongoing.

Sadhana said she was waiting for Arjun and won't go out. Heard this, Divya become really angry but still composed herself and asked her politely, to wait Arjun at living room. This is married couples room and she cannot come here as her wish. But Sadhana ignored her and went to sit at couch.

"Hey low class, don't overreact. I know even after you tried to  seduce Arjun, he didn't touch you. So there is no married coupled here. And you know why he didn't fall for your sick game?. It's because he love me sweetheart". Sadhana mock Divya.

"No, he just busy....". Divya tried to reply her but Sadhana cut off her abruptly.

"You really gold digger,don't you?. You low class people always have low characters. You steal Arjun from me when I was away. Such a whore, third rate woman.
Listen, Arjun married you because of Vidya aunty and he still treat you good because he promised her when he married you. So, you better get lost from his life. Because of you, Arjun go through a lots of struggles and hardship and everyone in the family are not happy with your presence. You just burden to Arjun's life".

Divya just stand still listening to her and didn't react much. As she was hurt by her words.

Sandhana slap Divya very hard and continued her insults.

"Even your best friend, Sandya also big whore like you. Should I say, she worst than trash. How can she steal her friend's man?. You both people are poor in everything including your characters and honour. If I'm at your place. I will die rather than live with such a characters".

"Don't you dare to speak a word about my Sandya. Or I will make sure to cut your tongue and feed to stray dogs. What you know about her for you to speak this bad?".

Divya raise her hand and slap Sadhana much harder than Sadhana slap her. Because Sadhana insult her Sandya. No one have rights to do it.

Just at the moment, Arjun came out from washroom and saw Divya slap Sandhana.

Sadhana who already noticed Arjun, pretend to fall on the floor and act pity.

"Divya, how can you accuse me for such things. I know you are jealous of me but don't worry, I'm not that cheap girl to snatch a married man. Don't look at me with such a look. It's ok if you don't trust me but you should at least believe on Arjun. He would never do this".
Sadhana sobbing hysterically after said this.

Divya who still didn't realised about Arjun's presence said.

"Hey witch! Don't you act in front of me. I know who you are and what you capable to do. This acting won't work on me. Now, get lost from here before I dragging you out myself.
Don't you dare to step into this house again! You hear me or you will face great humiliation that would make you take your own life because of embarrassing. GET OUT!".

Divya raised her hand again to slap Sadhana but Arjun push her away from Sadhana and slap Divya. The sound of the slap were echo in whole room and the whole room become quiet.

He then went to Sadhana and cupped her face to look for the slap mark. He glare angrily at Divya.

Divya look very shock with his actions and offended when saw Arjun supporting Sadhana not her. Divya shook off her feeling and take a deep breath.

"Arjun, the person who deserved to slap is her not me. You know what she was said about...."

Divya's speech was cut by Sadhana's crying sound.

"If only Vidya aunty is here. She would never let this happen to me. She would never let anyone to insult me. Arjun, it's hurt teribble to hear Divya's words. Please do something Arjun, to stop her. I cannot...sobbing....I cannot...sobbing... Listen to hear". Sadhana crying to Arjun.

Sadhana know how to make Arjun angry and get him emotionally.

Divya was speechless looking at Sadhana's acting. She thought in her mind that Sadhana should try acting. She has natural talent.

Divya went to Arjun and hold his hand and said.

"No Arjun! Don't trust her. She is lying... She couldn't finish as Arjun swat her hands from his hand.

"Shut up Divya! Just shut up". Arjun scream at Divya.

"Don't open your mouth, I don't want to hear anything from you. All I want is, you have to say sorry to Sadhana right now. I really meant it Divya. You went overboard this time." Arjun roar at Divya.

"I won't said sorry to this witch, she is freak and mad woman with evil heart. I will die than apologize to her". Divya told Arjun.

Arjun looked furiously than before while Sadhana smirk at Divya.

Divya behave just the way Sadhana thought and Divya's words make Arjun upset with and feel dissapointed. Sadhana know how the words will trigger Arjun.

"God! I didn't expect you were this worst Divya. This is very ill mannered. You cannot be this stubborn and behave so bad like this. You look like a characterless girl.
I seriously done with you. You never grow up and you getting more worst. I really regret to know you. You are actually the best burden and headache my mother has thrown to me. If she alive she will regret the decisions to marrying you to me.
Luckily your parents has passed away or they will get heartache and headache, having a daughter like you. Just as me now. I can't forgive you until you said sorry to Sadhana". By said this, Arjun went out from the room after saw her tears running down like a river.

She just collapsed on floor after heard his words. For the first time, Divya crying convulsively. She in so much of pain that couldn't express in words. She really cry very hard until she feel struggle to breath and her body were shaking badly.

She never cried when he reject her many times, when he hurt many times with his ignorance, never cried when people mocks her for being orphan, never shed a tear when she was bullied but this time his words stab into her heart and bring tears on her eyes.

She just lying on the floor looking so fragile and lifeless. The tears haven't stop running out from her eyes.

Kindly please vote and comment your opinion in comment box section after you read.

Thank You