26. My marriage life

Divya Pov

It's already been three months we married. We both still sleeping in bed together but Arjun will always sleep late than me and wake up earlier than me. I don't know how he can do that?.

He always exercise at gym for 40 minutes after went for jogging for 20 minutes. Then he will do yoga for 10 minutes. Later he will take bath for 30 minutes. I don't know what he do at bathroom for that long. For me it's only 10-15 minutes. He will take another 20 minutes to get ready.

Therefore, he always wake up first, with me later. I woke up at 7.30am normally and if I need to wash my hair I woke up at 7.20am.

I always use cherry blossom products. Every product of me have scent of cherry blossom. I actually fall in love with this amazing scent when I was 12 years old. From that onwards I always use products with cherry blossom smells.

It's really smells good as it's have mixture smells of floral like cherry blossom, rose, Amber, vanilla and sandalwood. Together it's essences pure delicate faint sweet floral fragrance.

 Together it's essences pure delicate faint sweet floral fragrance

I use the same products from same brand since I was 12 years old. That time I can only purchase hair syampoo, body wash and lotion.

If you see I use more products on my hair as I love to take care my hair than anything. I really love hair so much. As I work at part time job when I was 16 years old and from that time I buy all the products that the brand are offerings. So I was the loyal customer for 12 years. I have gets discounts and sometimes gift vouchers from the brand.

I still work as his PA and at work place he really treat me like his employees. I cannot disclose about our wedding because of grandma and I didn't wear sindoor and hide wedding chain when I'm working as per Arjun's order. I don't why he asked not to wear sindoor or show any symbols that I am married women.

In the house only Aatharva will talked to me and dad sometimes will greeted me if he was at home. Yamuna, she is neutral. She just don't care about my presence in this house. Grandpa even though he didn't like me but he never scold me not like grandma.

She unfailingly scold and yelling at me even for small matters. If she didn't humiliate me by comparing to that Sadhana then she won't be feel peaceful. She make sure to bring me feel very down and reminding me how uncompatible I am for Arjun.
She constantly body shaming me, she talked bad about my no more parents, my upbringing, my poor background, my mentality and attitude and mostly everything of me.

Although, I ignored her words but it's sometimes managed to pierce my hearts. Whenever, I saw Arjun I can't help to think how correct she was and will feel bad about it.

Then, I am really proud of myself because I never ever shows my emotions and cry in front of her or anyone.

Since I was kid until now, I always make sure to not cry in front of anyone even Sandya. I often cry when I'm in shower so that no one will know. No matter how hard it is I make sure to show my don't care expression and not to cry. It's always works, either they will stop whatever hurt me or admire of my strong mentality.