65. My Happiness

Divya Pov

I wake up when I felt a hand caressing my face and warm breath at my neck. I open my eyes slowly to saw Arjun looked at me lovely. His hair was messed, and in the bright morning sunlight he looked more handsome. I smile at him while pecking his lips.

I just falling for him more and more. I remembered yesterday's incident. Arjun was to gentle and my first didn't feel hurt as I thought. Moreover, it's just make me feel wanted more and more. It's was incredible and marvellous. I can feel my cheeks and neck become hot. Suddenly, the thoughts of our passion night make me feel shy to look at him and a smile across my face. Arjun chuckled looking at my act and he hugging tightly and murmuring thanks for coming in his life. It's feel so nice and my stomach twist in happiness.

When I'm in his arm, he feel like home. He always have that warm and comfort feeling effect in me. It's just wonderful, safe and peaceful to be with him. Though sometimes he really annoying and hurt me but despite that I feel free, happy and relax in his proximity. You know where you feel it's the only place you belong too.

I rested my head on his chest feeling him more. I wanted our daily morning to be like this no matter what. I play my finger around his abs drawing some arts. It's seem like so natural and calming.

Arjun lift my chin up and slammed his lips on me and fondled my bare breast in his hand while deepening the kiss. He shifted his weight over me and devoured me by his hungry kisses all over me. He take me  right there to heaven of desire and passion.

His smooth lips ran over my full body. The warm touch of him make me aquiver in his strong embraces. I found giving myself to him as he explores every inch of my body. Lose myself on his movement and enjoying his embrace. I go with flow and holding him close to me.

All the consuming kiss and the way our body pressed and  becoming one it's really means special apart from just consummate our marriage. It's electric, cosmic and their stir a very  special emotions from my heart, soul and mind. When you sharing with the right person the feeling it's just incredibly and will craved it in your memory forever.

I think love making is the most best way selflessly to express how we feel about that person without words and being cringe.
It's just amazing on how a two person become one as they body match each other positions and being synchronize moving. Feeling each other embraces, breaths, and moaning together. The feeling cannot be faked. It's just pure, soul strring and passionate about two person.

I open my eyes looked at him when we reach our end of plesures inside us. Since Arjun never avert his eyes from me from the beginning, I can see many emotions in his eyes. His eyes exude love, protections, safety, respect and desire. I smile looking at him and Arjun gently low his face closer to me to steal a kiss from me.

I gasped looking at me in mirror. My cheeks were flushes, my lips were swollen and Arjun leaves love bite all over my neck, my chest, stomach and some other places which I don't want said it.

Our honeymoons came to end and we already back to home. Arjun nowadays not leaving my side and I lost the count how many times we make love. It's not that I'm complaining. I just feel overwhelming with everything he shows. Happiness is only words can describe my life now and smile never fade away from my face.

Arjun Pov

As I already tasted her, my body seems become addicted towards her. It's been countless time we had made love together.

Everyday and every night, I want her. I didn't know I can be very horny person. Sometimes at night, if I came late at night and she already waiting for me. It won't take me long to ravishing her despite my exhausted. It's just become unspoken rules of us and routine in our life.