45. Sandya's wedding

Author Pov

It's already been a year since Divya left. Divya and Sandya always been touch all this one year.

Although Divya didn't tell her that she still in London but she always contact Sandya through Zoom call or Cybex video call. Both of them really miss each other presence.

Sandya had told about her wedding discussions and about her father to Divya.

Divya really happy for both Vinay and Sandya. They really go through a lots of struggles to be together.

Sandya going to marry Vinay in next two weeks. Divya was hesitated to attend Sandya's wedding as Arjun going to be there. But then, Sandya only has her and mother also cannot attend the wedding because she just did her bypass surgery last month.

Divya decide to go their wedding ceremonies as she not there with Sandya when she was struggle alone. Somemore, Sandya needs her most at this time and she don't want to be selfish.

Since she heard about Sandya marriage talks. She has save her money for the preparations of weddings.

Divya used all her savings to buy some jewelleries, sarees and some clothes for Vinay. She preparing all the things that needed in behalf of Sandya's parents just like Sandya did to her.

It's a cultural for Indians to exchange gifts between grooms side and brides side. Bride family also need to preparing presents for groom as she going to live in her husband house.

One week before, Divya already went to Sandya's house with Aleena because they have so many works to do.

Today was Sandya's and Vinay's engagement. It's is very simple ceremony with only close family member's and friends which were celebrated in the presence of priest.

Engagement is a beginning of wedding preparations.

Vinay and Sandya, both look so lovely in their outfits.

They have exchange the gifts which was prepared by Divya from bride side like sweets, clothes and jewelleries as a tradition part.

Divya met Arjun after one year, he really look more handsome and matured compared to before.

Divya was keep looking at Arjun. Arjun turn his face to her  after feel her gaze and both of their eyes collide. Arjun shock and speechless looking at her while Divya give him a small smile and walked out from there.

Throughout the days Divya felt someone watching her but who?. She kept turn and look around but didn't see anyone.

Now, she look scared because during the school, her math's  sir have said 'if you feel someone is looking at you but no one actually looking at you that means ghost are watching you. They targeting you as their prey and you must never react to it or you will become their victim'.

Although, it's sounds mitos but she is believed things like this. Since she already have so many other problems that need to solve. Therefore, she ignored the feelings and continue her works.

Vinay hug Divya and kissed her on forehead as soon he saw her. He really look happy to see her after a long time.

"I missed you cutie pie". He said while caressing her hair.

Divya smiled and hug him tightly and said "I miss you too Dingo" with tears in her eyes. She really missed him.

Arjun who was beside Vinay all the time was looking at Divya with longing eyes. He also wanted engulfed her with a tight hug and kiss her roughly.

When he saw her at hall for first time after this one year. He was shock and froze at the spot. He couldn't blink his eyes as he scared she will disappear if he blinks.