3. This is me

Arjun Pov

I always treated different by everyone except my family of course. For them I'm like some kind of astonished human being. It's not like I have supernatural power or anything. It's just I was gifted with super intelligence, where I could do anything with not much hardwork or study.

I can learn anything by just looking and listening. In short, I am good with everything studies, sports, music, arts, fights, martial arts and everything. I didn't meant to boost about it but that was fact. Due to that, many people hates me also some people admiring me.

Talk about listening, I do really have very good hearing ability compare to any human. I can hear whisper from far away or any minimal sounds that impossible for human ear.

I got this ability when I was 7 years old after get into an accident with maa(mom). But no one know about this except for my parent and my grandparents(father side). Besides that, I also good looking and very wealthy, thanks to my parents.

From young, I always responsibility and more matured compared to kids my age. Maybe for that reason too, I learn about life and world more faster and let me tell you, it is not good thing.

People always being kind and sweet in front of you but not behind you. They will talk bad and spread hate just because they jealous and cannot get what you have. People will only come to you and talk to you when they need something or need your help. After they get what they want, they won't even look at you and will disappear just like that.

So, in my life I do not trust anyone except for my family. I love my maa, my brother Atharva, sister Yamuna and my grandparents. I love my father too but we are not close as he always busy and rarest at home. I only close to my maa as she is everything for me and my only best friend from kid, Vinay Sharma. The only genuine person I met after my family but he is crazy and childish.

I completed my high school when I was 12 years old. Yes, it's hard to believe, what to do I'm born genius. After completing my high school, I want to do my MBBS at University of Oxford as I want to be a doctor like my ammama(grandma) and tata(grandpa). Particularly to be a neurologist as it is the toughest department because to understanding about brain is not easy and quite challenging for me.

Therefore I enrolled to MBBS course and being the youngest in every class is not easy and everyone will look at you as you are some kind alien. But for me, I already get used to it. I just will do my work and not really talking to anyone except there is needed. I completed my MBBS at age 16 and doing PG. Now I'm doing my residency at my maa' s hospital.

Every year, my ammama and tata will come and visit us at here London. But, as now they getting older and couldn't travel like before, me and maa are planing a surprise visit them in Chennai this year.

My ammama and tata was living in here London. They had 5 hospital, main branch at here UK, 1 at Manchester, 1 at New York, 1 at L.A. and 1 at Adyar, Chennai. Now the hospital in UK and Manchester was managed by my amaa and my citti(aunt)Nidhiya. While the hospital in New York and L.A. were manage by my amaa's younger brother (Guna) and elder brother (Mahesh). The one in Chennai are currently manage by my ammama and tata.

As now, me and amaa was reached at Chennai International Airport and taking cab to my grandparents house in Besant Nagar.

(Arjun's grandparents house)

My ammama and tata was very shock and happy to see us. My ammama makes all my favourite food and amaa's like Ambur briyani, ghee dosa, pani puri, rasagulla and more.

Tomorrow me and ammama are planning to visit her orphanage and tata and amaa are planning to go the hospital.

Angel Home Orphanage is founded and organised by ammama and tata. This orphanage has around 30 kids from baby to 18 years old. We provided everything ( schooling, books, shelter, clothes, food and some pocket money) until the kids become adult and able to stand on their own.

I have meet all the kids and Ms. Maria, mother of orphanage. They all so kind and good. I had so much fun spending times with the kids. I teaching them maths and English in simple way so that they can learn fast, I also playing guitar and sing some song for them.

It was great day and I feel so free after so long time. During the stay in orphanage, my ammama asking about well beings of a girl named Divya to Ms.Mary.

For that, Ms. Mary were complaining, 'that the girl never want to grow up, still behave like 5 years old. Pranking the kids like add colour in their toothpaste, balance the food on their drawing face while they are sleeping and took video and blackmailing them, hide their alarm clock in the morning, put a fake cake in the dining table and more.

Overall, disturbing everyone is her favourite hobby. She only listen to her friend Sandya'.

My ammama laughing when listening to Ms. Mary's complain and said, "I see the child grow up as mischievous and happy kid, may God bless her always".

Ms. Mary also smiling and said "yes, even though she is very naughty but she has good heart, caring and lovable. Always think positive of everybody and tried make other happy. I just want her to be a bit mature and responsibility". My ammama just sigh and said " she will be when she become adult and went to college".

I do agree with Ms. Mary, this girl need to grow up and act according to her age, the world is not as she think.

After talking about 10 minutes more, me and ammama bid bye to everybody and came to our car. On the way to home, I asked ammama about the girl named Divya. Ammama said "14 years back, she met this little girl as her relative abandoned her infront of orphanage as soon as her parents passed away in a car accident. Me and your amaa likes her from the first sight.

The little girl is so cute and wanted to adopt her but couldn't as your amaa suddenly getting labour pain for Yamuna. After that, she forgot about the girl as everyone busy in welcoming Yamuna to family.

Later, I decide want to be her sponsor until she working, so that she can have better future". Listening to his ammama, he wanted to meet her at least for once.

He and his amaa spending 2 more days in Chennai and then go back to London. From that visit, he and his amaa will come to India for 6 months once to visit his grandparents also visiting the orphanage.

It's already 2 years, he was visiting the orphanage but not once he saw the girl as the girl will either be in school or went to her part time job with her friend. The next year I couldn't come as amaa fall in sick. She was diagnosed with brain tumour.

I will use ammama(grandma) and tata(grandpa) as his mother side grandparents.

Kindly please vote and comment your opinion in comment section after you read.
THANK YOU