27. Meet Sadhana

Divya Pov

Finally I meet my virtual enemy now, the person that always be reasons for my humiliation.

The person that I started to disliked before we meet each other. The person always be prouded by Arjun's family. The person who be a benchmark for wealthy family daughter in law. The person that I hope I won't meet in this life. The person who makes me feel so little without her physical presence. The person that I truly felt jealous for all the unconditional loves she receive from so many people including Arjun.

She really look like goddess and much more beautiful than I have ever imagine. She has big round brown eyes with natural arched eyebrows, slim and straight nose, full pink lips, clear skin tone and smooth chin. She has oval face shape, fair skin tone, slim with curves body. She is tall with 5'8 height and I look like dwarf and bushpig comparing to her. She also a neurologist like Arjun. That means she is smart.

A beauty with brain. She so perfect and it's really irked me and I feel so horrible. I cannot found any flaw on her. I can't never be near to her at any places. She just opposite to me. She is everything that anyone could ask for. A dream girl that every man would wished for. She had that self confidence, nobleness, wisdom and charming.

Although she is one year younger than me she look a way to mature and very rational person. If I also a man then i would definetely choose her than me.

Morever, as everyone saying she is really the one truly very compatible with Arjun even my heart also agree with this fact. They seriously look perfect and amazing be together. This thought only make me feel like my heart has been ripped out from my body. It's so hurt to imagine Arjun with someone else.

Now I'm looking at her and Arjun make me feel restless and tense. Would Arjun left me for her?.

Arjun still not fall in love with me yet and now I gradually feel scared and uneasy as it's going to be six year soon since I am pursue him and he still haven't respond me or gives any hopes to me. He just marry me because of his mother and he did said something about his dream.
Did that dream is about Sadhana?. Did he not in relationship and don't want to marry me because he waiting for her?. Did I came between their love and now separating them because of my selfish love?.

After saw her, I can't stop my negative feelings conquering my mind and heart. I will ask to Arjun first and if he don't want to tell me then I will ask dingo.

I don't want anyone happiness ruined and breaks someone's love because of me. I don't want to trap him with something he don't like. Just because I'm his responsibility and for my own love. The guilty feeling will killed me. I would back off and would never come in front of them if they really love each other. I just want his love not be a burden or headache for him. I really hope that all my doubts is wrong and Arjun just think her as a friend and would be thankful if he think her as a sister. But that is impossible and greedy desire. Which man can think her as sister?.

Sadhana had joined hospital today for her internship. She will be under supervision of Arjun.

Today is the first time I saw Arjun smile brightly at someone. I can see his beautiful teeth and his attractive dimple. His eyes also shining with happiness and his face show how delight he was in seeing her.

Everybody looking at her with different emotions. Boys look her with awestruck expression and girls look at her with jealous expression.

She look sweat and very polite person. I can see love and admires in her beautiful big brown round eyes when she look at Arjun. I feel tug in my heart and sadness. Composing myself, I introduced myself to her. She smile brightly at me, the smile that can melt anyone. She look beautiful. She said it's nice to meet me with her melodious and sweet voice. If she like this I cannot hate her. I reciprocate her smile and nodded.