50. His jealousy

Author Pov

Siddhart helping collect the urine packages of some patients  from the nurse who looking in her late pregnancy.

Divya was going there looking for him. He accidentally pour the urine on Divya as she  clumsily bumped into him.

Siddhart just shock and freeze at his spot as he saw her conditions.

Arjun, Vinay and Sadhana also saw the scenes when they are on the way to meet Siddhart to discuss about Vinay's father heart conditions as last week he was admitted in hospital for his heart problem.

Divya went to meet Siddhart so they could go for lunch together. But she didn't expect she will get bath in urine. She just stand still after got drenched in urine.

"Don't tell me this is urine". She asked him as she sniffed her body.

"What can you expect in doctor's hand, Divu?". He said while smile sheepishly at her.

"Ewww, Yuck!!! Sid! I'm telling you, I'm going to kill you right now". She utter with making angry face and disgusting expression.

Siddhart burst into laugh because she look funny since she making all the cute and weird faces.

Divya looked at him who laughing for her miserable. She smile at him and give a sarcastic reply.

"Hahaha, it is very funny right. Yeah Sid, come here. Let's get funny together". She said while running to him and hugging him tightly to make him also wet with the urine.

Siddhart was stilled when Divya hug him. He shock with their proximity and his heartbeat skip a beat with her innocent acted.

Both of them laughing and playing while pouring urine on each other.

Arjun who saw the incidents in front of him burnt into jealousy. He didn't like Divya being in Siddhart's arm. It was should be him not Siddhart. Though he know Divya just innocently hug Siddhart while playing. But still he didn't like it.

He can saw how Siddhart looking at Divya while hold her closely to him in his embrace.

Divya and Siddhart, both look happily with each embraces. Arjun couldn't control his emotions, so he shout angrily to separate both of them.

"WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?".

Hearing his shout, both of them  turn towards Arjun with still in each other holds.

Arjun glare at both of them. After saw his angry expressions, Divya pull herself away from Siddhart and stand an arm distance while looking down and clasp her hand in front of her.

Siddhart look straight into Arjun's eyes and said sorry to Arjun. He also said that he will clean up this mess and no to worried anything.

On the other hand, Vinay was laughing like a mad man. He laughing for two reasons. First, because of Divya who look so funny with bathing in urine. Second because of Arjun's jealousy. He found it's so interesting because he never expect can see Arjun's jealousy expression.

Breaking the moments, "Hey cutie pie, you look lovely in urine". He said while lauging by holding his stomach.

Divya's face was lit up after saw Vinay.

"My dear dingo, won't you give your cutie pie a big hug". She said by spreading her arm for a hug and giving him puppy eyes.

"Eww! No way! Stay away from me. I would give you a hug if you not in urine. You smell so horrible and disgusting". He said to her while pinch his nose.

She sighed and walked to him. Sensing the danger aura, Vinay ran away from there. Divya was bursting into laugh with Vinay's scared expressions.

Divya still haven't tried to look at Arjun as she feel ashamed and don't want Arjun look at her in this conditions.

All the time, Arjun gaze were only at Divya and he didn't feel disgusting at all. But he was burning in angry as Divya not giving him any attentions. She kept looking everywhere except him and it's irked him. He wanted to scold her but he composed himself.

Sadhana look disgusting at her and stand far away from Divya and Siddhart. They both look worst and smell terribly. She feel like she can empty her stomach if she have ate. Now, she didn't feel like eating anymore also.

Divya look at herself and she feel so shame. " I look horrible, smell like a reek and I don't even have any clothes to wear.  This all because of you Sid". She mumble softly to Siddhart with pouting her lips lightly.

Siddhart look at her and sighed.
"Don't worry Divu, I have a perfect clothes for you. You can wear that". He whisper in her ears.

"Uh really?. Are they girls clothes?". She asked him looking confused with the meaning of perfect clothes.

He smile to her and nod his head.

"Why do you have girl clothes with you? Don't tell me you are pervert or having multiples characters disorder". She asked him with genuinely shocking expressions.

"Hey, what you think about me? I'm from very respectable family and very healthy man. I have girl clothes with me because I buy it for my sister for her birthday. So I keep at my bag to not forget about it later". He explained to her.

He lie when he said he buy for his sister. He actually buy it for Divya because he wanted to see her in dress. But never thought he would give it to her in this situations.

Arjun saw Siddhart and he can sense his lie. He didn't know why but his instinct said Siddhart buy the clothes for Divya not for his sister. The thought makes him angry. He hates Siddhart for trying flirt with his wife and taking advantage of her innocent. He can tell, Divya was obvious with Siddhart's feelings.

Listening to Siddhart, Divya feel very bad for wear that clothes which he buy specifically for his sister.

"Really? Are you sure want me to wear that?. She asked him timidly.

"Don't worry, I can buy other for my sister. Now, you need it's the most and it's my fault for you to look like this. So, don't feel burden and wear it. And I would love to see you in that outfit. It's has inner too and I think it's free size". He said and wink at her.

Divya blush when she heard him.
"You are pervert Sid". She said without looking at him.

Arjun clench his fists tightly in his palm. You can see a throbbing vein in his neck. He look so furious with Siddhart's words.

Unknown to Arjun aggressions. Siddhart asked Divya to get fresh up first while he cleaning all this. Divya nod her head to him.

"Divu, you know my locker password right? There you can find the dress, shower gel and shampoo. You can use it first and I will get from you after that". He said before Divya walked out.

Divya said okay and went out to find his locker.

Arjun narrow his eyes towards Divya and clench his jaw. He feel so annoying with Divya at this moment. Because she didn't asked for his help and accept Siddhart's help.

 Because she didn't asked for his help and accept Siddhart's help

( The dress)

Kindly please vote and comment your opinion in comment box section after you read.

Thank You