63. Honeymoon

Divya Pov

For few days, I have been very shocked, sad, pain and dilemmas. I just couldn't believe I would meet my family. Luckily, Arjun always with me make me understand and guide me. Although, they were not present all my growing times and didn't acknowledged me. But, I still couldn't hate them.

Moreover, even my childhoods was mostly full of pains and poor but I learn a lot of things and meet some people that are really genuinely love me and accept me. They shows me that love doesn't need anything just with pure soul and good hearts is enough.

I think this all was part of my life. If not, I wouldn't meet Mother, Sandya, Arjun, Vinay and Arjun's family. To not have Sandya and Arjun beside me would be terrible. They are my everything.

Therefore, I decide to forgave all of them. I couldn't bring myself to blame them. It's all God's game and who are they in front of God. I'm happy and content now. That's all important and necessary.

When I told them, I forgive them. Theirs eyes was lit up and their expressions change from guilty and sad to happy and relieve. If my one words can bring this happiness to my family and let it be. I'm sure my dad and mom would expect this from me.

Arjun never leaving my side and he also make sure to check me out time to time if he couldn't be with me. He didn't how much its effect me. I feel like I'm cloud nine with Arjun's unconditional attention on me.

After back home, Arjun asked me to get ready because he wanted bring me to out. With joyful I take bath and change into blouse and high waisted slim fit blue jeans. Arjun also change to his casual outfits.

Its strange, normally Arjun won't let anyone drive his car. It's always him because he has that weird obsession towards car. Now, me and Arjun were sit at back seat while a driver drove his BMW car.

I couldn't see the outside view as the window was wrapped in black paper from inside. It's so frustrating and curious about the reason. I turn to Arjun but he was drawn into his IPad. I tried to grab his attentions by pulling his leg and he just ignore me by keep looking at his IPad.

Later, the car stopped but before I could get off. Arjun hold my hand and blindfolded my eyes.

"What!why Arjun?". I asked him in bewilderment tone.

"Patient love. You will know when you reach. Trust me". He whisper in my ears. I just sighed and follow him by his guide.

When he take off the blindfolded. I was very shocked to see myself in a private jet. It's actually beautiful. But why he bring me to here. Before, I could asked him. He told me don't asked anything because he won't answered any questions of mine and asked me just to sit and enjoy the view. I huff with his demanding tone and take sit beside him.

Since I'm the most impatient person in the world. Annoyance and anger slowly conquer myself. I really wanted to kick Arjun at this moments. He not only keeping everything suspense but he also ignoring me.

After feel like forever, finally we reached to unknown destination. I glared at him and walked fastly to the exit.

I still don't know what places it's is. All I see is plane's departures field. We both take seat at waiting limo and going to somewhere.

I  looked at outside the window to get hint at where actually he brought me.

When I looked at one sight of tower. Everything becomes blank and my happiness reach top of my head. I quickly turned to Arjun and engulfed him my hug while uttering thank you for millions time.

He brought me to Paris. A dream place to me. Well, I think probably most girls dream place. Since, Paris known as most romantic places in the world and I always hoped to visit here with love of my life. My dreams come true or should I said my Arjun make it.

"You look happy and I guess my surprised gift is working". Arjun said after saw my excitement.

"Of course. It's my dream. Thank you Arjun for bringing me here. I love you so much". I said to him while pecking his lips.

He didn't said anything but just looking deep into my eyes with smile on his face.

We check into to most beautiful hotel. The hotel room prepare the best honeymoon suits for us. It's feels so grand as it's blend with nature and luxurious look. I just love it.

Arjun informed me that today, we would take rest and will explore the room only as he is tired from the journey and preparation.

Next day, I wake up earlier and get ready for touring around. I was jumping around him like a crazy girl and he just let me.

He brought me to see the tower for our beginning. Omg! I actually went to the real Eiffel tower.  It's really beautiful and breathtakingly. I really meant it. The views from the tower and the tower itself felt extremely amazing. I can see why it's is consider one of favourites tourists place in world.

Next, we rented a electric bicycle to go around the city. We even visited Champ Elysses. Seeing the traditional art by the famous artist. It's great place for an artist as it's shows the levels of artworks.

We also went to the cruise at Seine River having delicious lunch and at night, Arjun again bring me to the top of tower for the night views. The illuminate lights at nights creates such romantic vibes while having dinner at 58 Eiffel restaurant. It's just amazing day.

At night, I called Sandya and describing my days and places I went. After taking showers, I just went to our beautiful cozy king sized bed and let sleep consuming me.

Two days went like that tiring and exciting visiting all the places. Paris is such a wonderful place where you can enjoy for day and night. I was feel very content and in my happiness bubble.

But something wrong with Arjun. He look like disappointing and sulking for some reason and I don't know what it is. At first, I just ignored since he always having mood swing worst than pregnant lady but his gaze on me telling that he angry on me. Therefore, I asked him as my curiosity and I couldn't stand his accusing gaze. He just said nothing and shook it off.

Actually, from the beginning of our trips. Arjun behaved weirdly. He keep touching me, hugging me and trying to saying something indirectly which I couldn't understand. He just frowning at me when I couldn't get his meaning.

Later only, it's hit me hard about our honeymoon. We actually moving next level which means to deep level in marriage. The most importing things for a couples and main reason for honeymoon. The best gift a woman should give for her husband.

The moment that I actually expecting and waiting for all this time. Did Arjun angry because of this?.

Although before this I was kind of ready but this sudden thoughts trigger an unknown fear in me. I think I still not prepared for this.

No! I shouldn't prolonged this anymore. He already give many hints with preparing this. It is his rights as a husband and I should happy when he showing interest on me.

Next update when I received at least 35 votes. As fast you vote, that fast I would upload.

Thank You