51. What's wrong with him?

Author Pov

After freshen up, Divya went to her desk which is inside Arjun's cabin.

He raised his face from his computer to look at her. He look her from head to toe.

She look so beautiful in her hair free and the dress colour and styles makes her look more adorable. The dress really suits her and fix on her well. This made his doubt on Sid are proved right.

His eyes turns darker, squint his eyes and balled his fist. He didn't like what his mind told him. But he didn't said anything as she look happy with her dress.

Divya was so delight with the dress because she think she look pretty and it's suits her well.

Obscure to Arjun's foul mood, she bragging her look to him while swirling her body and posting a cute post with her happy face.

Arjun roll his eyes and shake his head. He went back to his work ignoring her.

"You just jealous with my look. I look more beautiful than you". She said to him on angry tone and stomped her leg for his lack of attentions. She went to her desk while mumbling some animal names for Arjun.

Arjun heard to what she mumbling and he smiled listening to her. He doesn't care what she wearing anymore. For him she just his cute little wife.

Both of them drown and busy with their respective works.

Siddhart after freshen up came to Arjun's cabin to give his report.

Divya after saw Siddhart, she went to his side and show him the dress just like she did to Arjun. Siddhart chuckled to her cute gestured.

Arjun saw this but pretend as didn't as he focus to Siddhart's report.

"The dress look great on you, Divu. You look adorable and beautiful. I like what I'm seeing. You also smell like me". Siddhart said to her with huge grin at his face.

"Of course, I will smell like you. Since I'm using yours shower gel and shampoo. Sid, thank you so much for the dress. I really like it". She said to him.

"No mention sweetheart, I'm glad you like it and you can keep it. And yeah, you smell nice, here I thought you will smell like pungent though you use my things to wash the urine smells". He said and wink at her.

Divya not happy and look annoying to what he said. She throw thousands dagger to him but he still laughing at her.

"Aww, don't be angry. You smell nice and I love it when you smell like me". He said to her.

'Its make me feel you are mine and belong to me only'. Siddhart said in very low whisper voice just for him to hear while patting her head in lovely manner.

Unknown to him, Arjun heard what he said. He look very shock and unbelievable. That time, he realised that Siddhart is very danger to Divya and he cannot wait anymore to pursue his plan.

He just didn't expect someone can like her and wanted to take her from him after know her feeling for him.

"Doctor Siddhart, I have check your report. It is perfect and good to go". Arjun tell to Siddhart.

Siddhart nod his head, take the report to stepped out from Arjun's cabin. Before he walked from the room, he wink at Divya.

Arjun just look at Divya and he feel very disturbing with Siddhart. He trust Divya but he also can sense the danger.

He stood up from his chair and walked towards another room inside his cabin. It was his rest room when he stayed out late. The room has single bed and a cupboard with his clothes.