33. Win his heart

Divya Pov

Arjun behave so weird and awkward since I sneakily slept at his sofa in his cabin.

When I was wake up from my sleep, I found Arjun behind his desk reading some files. He didn't wake me up also didn't look angry too.

This is weird of him. He also didn't talk with me by look at my eyes since this 2 days. He really look awkward like he did something wrong. What's wrong with him?. Right, When was your husband behave normal?. My brain asked sarcastically to me.

I scared now as Sadhana warning me that she will take back everything which is belong to her at first place and return back all into it's right place. I understand what she meant by.

I feel restless and looking for a way to make him as mine. Sadhana knows about we didn't do anything as married couple even a kissed. I have no idea on how she know about this. Did Arjun tell to her but why?.

I determined to win his heart and will be mine as always. I was thinking to asked ideas to Jenny but she also like and more innocent when come to this matter.

I really doesn't have any friends that could help me. I was in thinking. Suddenly I remembered about Aleena. I call Aleena and asked to meet me at cafe later.

Aleena actually shock when she heard our marriage reality as I said we haven't consummated yet. Although I didn't disclose the news about my kiss reality. I am 24 and going to be 25 soon but still never kissed anyone. She will be fainted if she know.

After chatting for long, she asked me to seduce him. But, that is very difficult task for me as I don't know anything about that and I put that idea in the pending. Finding other ways is better for now.

Therefore, I consult with Sandya on how to win Arjun's heart. She suggest me to cook something he liked because to win a men's heart is through their stomach. She also gives ideas like doing something make him happy or something he liked.

I start immediately my plan by learn cooking first. I did hurt myself a lot during learning process. It's really hard than it's sounds for a clumsy person like me. But the determination in me always boost up to give my best.

After 2 weeks, I able to cook since day and night practice. I only learn to make his favourites food and cooked for him. But the respond is not what I was expect. Maybe win Arjun's heart not by his stomach, I guess.

Moving to next plan. Do everything that he liked. I sacrificed my sleep and body for going jogging with him, doing exercises with him and trying keep quiet as much I can. This hell out strategy. My body feel sore with sudden action and I can't be quiet for long periods.

I drop that plan, and implement my next strategy. Make him happy. To be honest, I really don't know how and what. So, I do everything that makes me feel happy. I started with telling him daddy jokes.

Examples are; "I have 10 heads, 8 arms and 6 legs. What am I"?. I asked him. "I don't know", he said.
Me with serious expression said "A liar" and then bursting into loud laughs. It's like I more enjoying this compare to him. While Arjun Gives a look, you definitely need an immediate treatment.

"What you can hold in your left hand but not in your right hand"?. I asked him excitedly. "Your right hand". He smirked at me after said this. I was shock and look at him with my wide open eyes. "No way, you shouldn't guessed it correctly. This not the supposed to be". I whine at him and he ignored me.

I search at internet to find the best jokes to make him happy. But everything will be ultimate failure. It's either he guessed correct or gives me a look 'You are mental'. Finally, I took Aleena's idea which is seducing him.

I has no confidence as I'm not that pretty to make someone be seduced and also I don't have beautiful body like models. For beginning, I start with basic which is flirtation.

I keep looking at him and asked, "was it hurt"?. He just roll his eyes to me and said, "let me guess". "When I fell from heaven?. I don't like this kind of cheesy jokes. Better try next time". I smirked at him and said "No, I don't meant to said that". He look confused and reply "Then, what?". I show all my teeth, smiling happily and said "Did it hurt, when you fell for me?". Then, I burst into laugh. This is so hilarious. He frown at him and shake his head.

Next day, I started with my new version of flirts. I asked him "Truth or dare?". He look at me as he know what I am trying to do and said "Truth". "Did you ever wanted to kiss me?". I asked. For this question he look disturb and said "dare" freeze for a minute before said it. I smile sheepishly, lean to him and whisper "I dare you to kiss me". He look at me, release his heavy sighed and took my right hand and kiss on top of my hand. I confused "Huh?, Hey!!! That was not the game. I said sulking. He just shrugged his shoulders.

I move to extreme level, by wearing silk night gown and try to touch him seductively and slowly as I learned from Aleena. But he always pushed my hand away and glare at me for this. Since, I care less, I even try to snuggle at him and tried to kiss him. Again, it's didn't work out as he will move away from me.

I then learnt lap dance from Aleena. This actually look daring and very intimate. I really scared before decide to proceed. I sit on his lap by facing him. He look very shock with this sudden act of me. Next, I tried to give him lap dance but before that, he really push me hard. Which make me to fall on buttocks on the floor.

He scold me by throwing harsh words. "Are you that desperate to sleep with me?. I didn't expect this from you. You are just like other girls who throwing themselves on me. Atleast, I thought you are innocent and have self respect. But you prove me wrong by your this disgusting act". He said venomly at me.

I felt hurt with his words and change to my long pyjamas. When, I went to bed. I saw Arjun were sleeping at his couch. He so mean. I did it because I want him to be mine.

I wonder why Arjun look angry. Aleena said the men will like this. Did he not attract to me because I don't have pretty face or model like body. I just sighed and went to sleep.

Next for two days, he didn't talk to me. He has this habit. He will keep avoid you until he forgive. I think I really went overboard this times. So I asked sorry and promised him not to repeat this ever and even will stay 1 meter away from him.

This made he look calmed and started to behave normally.

Days passed. Today is our 1 year anniversary. I thought it will be celebrated as how Arjun's family celebrated their birthday functions. It's my first time to saw a birthday celebrations. It's really fun event with everyone looking happily.

I also wanted to celebrate my anniversary because celebrating my birthday is impossible because no one will remembered even for wished. So, I badly thinking to celebrate my anniversary with Arjun. But no one looks cared about this. Arjun just said Happy Anniversary in morning and went to work. I also just wished only because I scared to hug him. He didn't like when I hug him and also I promised him will stay 1 meter away from him.

The days almost finish and I didn't saw Arjun all the day because he busy with his medical case. Dad and Aatharvaa wished me in night by giving me roses and chocolates. Vinay and Sandya also gift me chocolates and beautiful dresses.  This made me feel better and happy to receive gift from family.

Kindly please vote and comment your opinion in comment box section after you read

Thank You