29. Realisation

Divya Pov

Sandya and Vinay already came back from their business trip at Australia. She told me she will visit me tomorrow or two day later. But she give me surprised by visiting me today at office.

I was at Arjun's cabin reporting about work progress of yesterday's. It's passed lunch hour and suddenly his cabin door creak open revealing my Sandy.

I hug her tightly as soon as I saw her, closing my eyes and feel the comfortness from her as she rubbing my back. I give Sandya kiss on her cheeks before  separated from her after heard Arjun's clearing throat sound.

I ignore  him and talk to Sandya. "I miss you so much and you didn't love me now since you started to love this dingo. I'm sad". I pretend to be angry with her until Vinay come to me and gives me big warm hug. I too hug him for few seconds and I stomp hard on his feet. It's not me if I let him like this.

"What the hell Cutie pie?. You always torturing me". He whining at me while rubbing his feet. I can't act very emotional with him and he always make me feel free towards him. I jumped on him and give head lock before utter "I did this because I miss you and also for your punishment for not visiting me after I married. I'm still angry with you".

"Aww, so my cutie pie miss me, that's too sweet of you". He cooed me while pulling my chubby cheeks. He continued again "You should said it to me by words not action cutie pie. Anyways I didn't visit you because I don't want to disturbing your love moments with your husband".

I smack his head and turn to Sandya "What you saw in him to love him". I said while making disgusting expression. For that Sandya replied "He remind me of you and I didn't regret choosing you when we was kid so I thought I won't regret choosing him too". Vinay laugh for that and receive glare from me.

After we talking for an hours with me and Vinay playing around getting scold from Sandya from time to time for disturbing Arjun.

Sandya pull me out with her saying she have enough with both of us. We then walked to cafe and sit there while waiting for our order.

Sandya keenly look at me and asked what happen. I tell her everything from the beginning until the end.

She listen patiently and said "Divu, this is not like you and you are changing because of Sandhana. It is not Divya I know. Divya I know won't let negativity to eat her. Divya I know is very positive girl and always see the good thing of anything. Divya I know won't give up easily. Divya I know won't let her self be weak and be sad. Divya I know always happy even all day was worst day by remembering all happy thing. Divya sitting in front feel different this is not my Divya". She tell me softly while caressing my hand into her's.

She was right I am changing because of third person and let  sadness and jealousy win over me. This is not me. Like always Sandya always manage guide me to correct way. This is why I love her unconditional. I love her more than I love Arjun. She is my family, mother, sister, and friend.

"I never regret my decision to clingy on you until now. Hehehe". I said to her. For that she scoff at me. We takes our order went back to Arjun's cabin.

Later in the evening I was sitting in garden with Annie on my lap. I was thinking about Sandya's words  at office. I remind myself that, They need us to boost up about themself, they need us to look outstanding. Without us they just ordinary.

The fact that people like me no need anyone to look outstanding. We are ourself are special. To live a life you need a happiness and love not intelligent, wealthiest or beauty. If you have everything in just average level. It is ok as long as your life is full of happiness and love.

I am proud of me for being an average person and know to value happiness and love around me than money and reputations. I should never compare myself with anyone.

Other people can make fun, look down on me and humiliate me but not me. It is worst thing that I can ever do to myself because I know me better than anyone so I should never judge myself together with them and feel insecure about me.

Moreover, they all are just temporarily in my life and nobody would be guarantee to stay with me forever but at the end of day I would be always with me no matter in happiness or sadness.

Everybody is different from everyone but same in God's eyes. I should feel happy and grateful for myself.
When some people love to spread negativity and hatress. I shouldn't be like them. I should spread positivity and love. I would win Arjun's heart by my love. If my love is strong enough than I can win in this battle. By motivating and realisation makes my mood lift up. No matter what, life is so short to end with sadness and unnecessary worriedness.

Then I back to our room. Arjun still haven't back from hospital. So I went back to bed to have sweet sleep.

Next day, my table was piled up with so much documents and paper work. Since this 2 weeks I was not me so I couldn't concentrate on my job. Now I have to face the consequences.

My chief Mr. Brown or Hitler is behaving like a baby now screaming and wakes me up for every half hour. I manage to finish some works and it's make me feel sad thinking even for exam also I didn't work this hard. If not I maybe become a chief or manager or even CEO. I was in my dreaming land suddenly Hitler call me to Arjun's cabin.

I went there and he said "paper". I was confused what he mean by paper then my brain remind me, the paper work he told me to finish before I go back. Oh My God! I totally forget about it. Think brain think, you need do something to save me from this Hitler. My brain like usual give weird idea and I don't have any choice than follow it. So I said "scissors and I win!". By saying this I run away from Arjun's cabin before he scold me.

Looks like today I have to do overtime to finish this paper work or Hitler will turn into angry hulk. I was typing furiously to finish before midnight and in mind I already curse my chief more than thousand times. I just wanted him to know that I type his name with my middle finger.

I received tips from xCherryBlossomx__ for leaving space after, at least 4-5 sentences for better reading.

I am sorry if some of you had trouble in reading before and from now I will follow this method. I just know about this. Thanks to her kind reminding.
And please check out her story at
her profile xCherryBlossomx__

Kindly please vote and comment your opinion in comment box section after you read

Thank You