39. Divorce

Author Pov

Divya tried to approach Arjun to explaining the situation thinking Arjun just vent out his anger and didn't meant anything he said.

Arjun when angry, he will just throw the words without thinking. It's the only thing she didn't like it on him and wanted him to fix it.

She keep waiting for him and roaming around him but Arjun also keep avoiding her and asked her to stay away from him until she apologize to Sadhana.

Arjun actually regret his words when he talked about her parents. It's just the moments of words. He didn't meant anything he said. It's the words of momentarily about the frustrations he already have with MHRA people and with the stunt Divya did to Sadhana and also her stubbornness doesn't want to apologise. Altogether make him burst out and throw the words without thinking.

He wanted Divya to ask sorry with Sadhana. So that, he also can ask forgive to her. But Divya with her stupid adamant doesn't understanding anything and keep with her decision make him more to avoid her.

He doesn't understand Divya this time. Because of her jealousy, she went too over until hurt Sadhana by slapping and the words she used against Sadhana still big shock to him.

This time he also adamant to not forgive her and talk to her until she realised her mistakes and asked forgiveness. He can't let her like this or she will never learnt her mistakes and it's his responsibility to make her understand her fault.

It's been a week until the unspoken fights of them. Sadhana and Nidhiya planning something cruel to make Divya to out from Arjun's life forever.

They know everyday Divya will come to Arjun's doctor cabin during lunch hour and they want to implement this plan at that moment. Now is the only chance to make them separate forever as both of them are still not in talking terms and Arjun still angry with her.

Divya was on the way to Arjun's consultancy room and right at the moment Sadhana also went to his room. Sadhana pretending something went into her eyes and Arjun helping her to blow her eyes. Divya misunderstood their position as they both are kissing and run away from that place.

She breaking down after she saw Arjun and Sadhana were kissing each other. Her heart still cannot accept the reality and its looks so pain. She crying her heart out in the hospital rooftops. She still believe in Arjun and wanted to asked him personally about this.

She went to washrooms to wash her face to clean all the tears mark before meet Arjun. On the way out, she meet Nidhiya. Nidhiya asked her to follow her to her cabin as she has something important to tell her.

There Nidhiya give her an envelope which has divorce letter of Arjun's and hers. She couldn't believe and understand why Nidhiya give her this.

Nidhiya told Divya that Arjun were struggling and depress with this relationships and have asked her to prepare this divorce letter on behalf him. He also asked her to give it to Divya because he couldn't give it face to face as he don't want to hurt Divya more.

Divya just root at her spot couldn't believe her own ears. She cannot trust this until she hear from Arjun himself.

But Nidhiya's next words stop her from moving.

"How long you going to trapped Arjun in this nameless relationship?. Divya try to understand. Arjun was forced in this marriage by his own mother. He should suppose hate you but he treat you very well just because you were his mother's choice.
You said you love him and then you shouldn't be selfish by ignoring his suffer only to focus your happiness. Don't be selfish Divya. Arjun start to love Sadhana and wanted to be happy with her. You already steal Sadhana's position and being the reason for their miserable by becoming his unwanted wife and please for god sake don't come between their happiness anymore.

Although you were trying hard to separate Sadhana and Arjun. But see what God have done. You cannot change the fate of them. No matter how deep is your love towards Arjun but if it's become poison to Arjun you should stay away from him.

I believe you will take right decisions since I trust you really love Arjun not his wealth. So for his happiness and well beings. I hope you will sign this divorce paper. Anyways the final decision it's up to you. I just give you advise as an elder person and Arjun's aunt". Nidhiya brainwashing Divya to sign the paper.

Divya didn't know what to say. She just took the paper in her hand and went out to rooftop. Her tears continuous coming when she think about leaving Arjun.

She feel like someone piercing her heart with knife. It's just that much hurt. She falling apart. She really felt so awful as the world is end and her heart is dies. It's very hard to walk away from Arjun when she still loving him so deeply. He always everything for her.

Her heart refused to believe it and asked her to have a talk with Arjun. It's must be have some misunderstanding. But her brain asked her to let go Arjun and stop getting hurt and waiting for his love which will never happen as he is in love with Sadhana.

This time, she choose her brain words because she thought her heart only saying what she wanted to hear but her brain is more rational and think about her own goods and Arjun's.

So she decide to leave him if that is the best option she have for his happiness. She would never ever come between in his happiness. If he is happy then she also will happy.

She kept crying in the bathrooms for days regarding her decision to leave him. She cannot be with him anymore and she cannot look at him anymore. This thought make her more devastate than she is. She don't want to be away from him and she don't to leave him.

Recently she being very quiet and always in deep thinking. She didn't come to visit Arjun anymore or smile. Arjun noticed this but he didn't said anything as he think she purposely doing something to grab his attentions.

Divya always looking at Arjun and Arjun always with Sadhana for their medical cases. They both look happy and perfect together in her eyes as they both can help each other. Not like her, she cannot be any helpful for Arjun except for being burden. She sighed.

Although it's really pain for her to look them together but as Nidhiya said she cannot be selfish and happy on someone's miserable.

In the house also she felt so lonely as dad went to his lab and Aatharva went to business trip. Grandma and Grandpa didn't talk to her. They wanted Sadhana to be Arjun's wife and wanted her to out from their house. Yamuna never care about her. Now Arjun also avoiding her. She feel so suffocated and thinking her decision to leave him is right decisions.

She planning to give the divorce paper on his birthday as her gift because she think whatever ever gift she give can't match the happiness when he receive the only thing he wanted from her.

Kindly please vote and comment your opinion in comment box section after you read

Thank You