23. Vidya's will letter

Divya's Pov

It's been 4 months I have started worked here. If anyone's assume that my military training become less. There, you are wrong because the torturing went to next level. I even become cleaner and slave to my co-workers.

They are so sweet and very kindhearted when comes to torturing me. Sometimes when I'm look at them, I always had this thoughts. It's must be feel wonderful coming to work and being completely useless. Since I'm doing all of their works. What makes me angry is not because of they give me so many works but when they flirting with Arjun and keeps trying touching him.

Fortunately for me because Arjun hates when someone touching him. However, I always wonder why he not angry when I get near to him?. Don't expect anything, it's just he tired and give up on you since he know nothing can stop you. My subconscious mock me.

I would have punch them in the throat if I know Arjun will not throw me out from office.

Now I'm walking to Arjun's consultancy room which at fifth floor. Most of time I take stairs because everytime I take elevator I feel so dizzy and headache.

I didn't loss much weights but I lost my pot belly but still have a bit. I throw my heels and changed to my black ballerina flats after my first day.

Today I took lift because I'm so tired to walking and care less about my dizziness.

"Arjun, I think something wrong with my head, Please check me". I said to him as soon as I open the door and flopped into the chair and spread my arms while releasing heavy breaths.

He raised his head from his file and look at me. "Finally you admit there is something wrong with your head. Here I thought you would never realised it". He said sarcastically to me.

"No, I really don't feel good whenever I took the elevator". He sighed and said it's because you have motion sickness and give me his water to drink.

I am very pro in sneaking out and escaping from work like I do now. I relax at his room, free up my feets from shoe and eating his chocolates in the name of I'm not feeling well. Arjun will let me stay whenever I say I'm feel sick . He always have chocolates in his table for his patients which mostly eaten by me.

(Her ballerina flats)

Author Pov
Today is the day where Vidya's lawyer will reading Vidya's will. Everybody of their family except for Vidya's parents as they cannot travel much are gathering in the living area to hear out the content of her will.

"Vidya's will have three portion which is her shares, her assets and her last wishes.

1. Vidya's shares in Family Health Hospital will transfer to Arjun Singhania. Her shares in Eleonora Fashion Boutiques will be given to Yamuna Singhania. Vidya's shares in her father in law's company will be given to Aatharva Singhania.